Chapter 28 Micro moon evening smoke

In the twenty-sixth year of Jing Yan, in mid-June, Feng Xiyun was the teacher of Qingzhou King Capital, and the people greeted him by the way.

After returning to the king capital, the monarchs and ministers had some rest.

In June, when the weather was hot, it was the time of the scorching heat, although the ice basins were placed in the palace halls, but the effect was not great. Not to mention the outdoor sun exposure, which almost baked the human skin.

However, there was a whistle of the flute in Qingluo Palace, which was so refreshing that it made people feel calm and reduced the heat.

When Liu Yun, the female history serving the Qing King, stepped up the stairs, she was hearing the smooth flute sound, thinking that the flute sound of this Lan Xizi would be comparable to the Xiao Yin of the writing Moon, but it’s a pity... At this point, she sighed, and then concentrated on walking into the palace.

In the inner hall of Qingluo Palace, Feng Lan rests in front of the window, the flute is in front, the eyes are slightly closed, and the sound of the flute is flowing gently.

It wasn't until he finished the song that Liu Yun came forward to salute, "Slave Liu Yun has seen Lan Xi Gongzi."

Feng Lanxi opened his eyes. In an instant, Liu Yun only felt that there was a pearl in the hall, and the room was full of flowers, but it was only a moment, and the glory would be condensed as if the pearl was hidden.

Feng Lanxi smiled slightly, "Why is the girl here?"

"The Lord invites the son to go to Qianyun Palace." Liu Yun replied respectfully.

"Oh." Feng Lan nodded and smiled, "Thank you girl, please take the lead."

"Don't dare." Liu Yun still looked respectfully, "Young Master, please come with your slave."

Feng Lanxi stepped up and followed Liu Yun to the Qingyun Palace.

Qianyun Palace was the palace where Feng Xiyun lived as a princess. After she succeeded to the throne, she moved to Fengying Palace. There are only a few people in Qingyun Palace, so she is very quiet.

Feng Lanxi stepped into the front hall, looked up and looked at it. It is indeed the residence of Feng Xiyun. The decoration in the hall is extremely simple, but it does not lose the atmosphere, like its owner.

The sound of footsteps came from his ears, so light as if walking in the clouds, he would not admit that this kind of footsteps, knowing that Feng Xiyun was coming, he could not help turning his head to look around, and at first sight, his lips voluntarily raised a flower Rejoicing smile.

Today's Feng Xiyun is wearing a water-blue dress with a cloth that is as smooth as water. A waist of the same color is attached to the waist, which looks like a slim waist. The long skirt just reaches the ankle, and the skirt is a pair Feiyun embroidered shoes of the same color, black hair draped, and then tied at the end with a white silk belt, plain face like jade, no fat powder, only the snow moon in the forehead as usual, such wind is like a cloud, elegant like a willow, and elegant like a lotus , As soft as water.

"What's the matter with me?" Feng Lanxi's eyes unconsciously brought gentleness.

Feng Xiyun was slightly startled, and then said: "I will take you to a place."

The two walked out of the Shallow Cloud Palace, and then passed through the long corridor, around the garden, and then came to a palace, the palace is not large, located directly behind the Shallow Cloud Palace.

"Wei Yue Xi Yan?" Feng Lanxi looked at the plaque in front of the palace, and then looked at Feng Xiyun, "Is it from the sentence "Skin Ying writes Wei Yue, Shu Zhi Heng Xi Yan"?" [Note 1]