Chapter 36 The beginning of the situation

Compared with Qingzhou's new king's reorganization after the throne, the Yongzhou court was stable, except for the resignation of several veterans, Yongzhou's court situation has not changed much, and the daily Zhaoming Temple is still full of talents.

Xun Anjun looked up at the Jitian Temple in front of him, and his steps could not move.

The Jitian Palace is located in the center of the Yongwang Palace. It is the palace where the Yongwangs lived. He stood in front of the palace for a long time before he stepped up the steps and stepped over the last steps. Then he saw the head of the inner court, Qiyuan, greeted him.

"Xun Anjun." Qi Yuan paid a gift.

"The minister is called to come, and please also ask the general manager to pass a word." Xuan Anjun slightly clenched his fist, with a gentle and harmless smile unique to the Feng family.

"The Lord is in the East Pole Palace." Qi Yuan's attitude is very respectful.

He has been beating in this palace for decades, and after seeing some turbulence, he admires him for the Xun Anjun in front of him. Xun Anjun is a brother of the first king’s mother and mother, but the arrogant and arrogant person of the first king approached him alone. Now that the new king has not succeeded to the throne, he summoned him several times. The Manchu dynasty will only have this privilege. .

"Please take the lead."

"Xun Anjun please."

The two had just passed through the side hall, and they saw Qiao Jin, He Qishu, Duanmu Wensheng, and Ren Chuanyun, who came to Ren Chuanyu and Mo Yuqi in the front corridor.

"I have seen Xuan Anjun." Several people saluted Xuan Anjun.

"Several people don't have to pay much courtesy." Xuan Anjun returned his salute, and glanced silently at everyone. Except for the slight excitement on Ren Chuanyun's face, all the others were quiet and steady in their eyes, so young but everyone's style, the person they used was really extraordinary.

After a few words of greeting, Fourth General Mo Yu and Ren Chuanyu went out of the palace, and Xun Anjun followed Qiyuan to the East Pole Palace.

"Lord, Xun Anjun is here." Qiyuan announced in front of the temple.

"Please." Feng Lan's elegant voice came out.

"Xun An Jun please." Qi Yuan gently opened the door.

Xuan Anjun nodded his head slightly, stepped into the hall, the door closed gently behind him, and the sunlight stopped outside the door. The crystal lights on the four walls of the pearl were dazzling, like the bright sunlight outside the hall, which shone brightly inside the hall.

Right in front of the temple sits the Fenglanxi, the current Yongwang, and the long case in front of him is piled with folds, while Fenglanxi’s gaze falls on the wall on the left, and there is a map with a length and width— -A map with the full picture of the Great Eastern Empire.

"The courtiers meet the Lord."

"Uncle is exempt from courtesy." Feng Lan got up and helped Xuan Anjun with his own hands. "There are no outsiders here, and my family doesn't need these vain courtesies."

"Ritual is not invalid." Xun Anjun performed the ceremony respectfully before getting up. "I don't know what happened when the Lord called his ministers?"

"Uncle, please come in first." Feng Lanxi did not answer.

Immediately, an internal attendant moved the chair and placed it on the lower left before the case.

"Thank you very much, Lord." Xuan Anjun was also polite, sitting generously in his chair.

Feng Lanxi looked at his uncle. Since he has memories, this uncle has done nothing for nothing. In the eyes of the group, Xun Anjun is a mediocre and honest person, but so many years have passed The father has disposed of many courtiers and relatives, and some of them have been very admired, but only this uncle has been standing there, and has been reused by the father once or twice from time to time.