Chapter 23 No return duel Qie Shi Tian Xia

Outside the Yu King's tent, a man waited nervously and anxiously, especially the military division Liu Yusheng was the most anxious. The land in front of the tent was almost stepped out of a ditch by him. The imperial dynasty stood back to the king's tent from afar, and looked up to the horizon. The setting sun was still reluctantly climbing the corner of the mountain, and the faint glow of the sun was falling, but it could not stop the bleak sunset.

Finally, the curtain was lifted, and the jade missed the tired look.

"Yu Gongzi, how is the Lord?" Liu Yusheng asked immediately.

"Life is worry-free, conditioning can be cured for several months." Yu Wuyuan said lightly, his eyes crossed Liu Yusheng, and fell to the dynasty.

"Thank you, son!" Liu Yusheng was overjoyed and bowed down to Yuwu.

"Military divisions don't have to pay much courtesy." Liu Yusheng couldn't afford to wait for Yu Wuyuan's help.

Between tentacles, Liu Yusheng was shocked. On such a hot summer day, the hand holding him was as cold as ice!

"Yu Gongzi..." Liu Yusheng blurted out, but he opened his mouth but didn't know what to say. He was so close at the moment, but he still felt that the person in front of him was not in red dust.

"The military commander cares about You King, but you can go in and see, but remember not to wake him up." Yu Wuyuan smiled faintly, pointing to the king's tent, and instructing him to go in.

"Yusheng understands." Liu Yusheng nodded and walked into the king's tent.

Yu Wuyuan said to the generals who were waiting outside the account: "Everyone, please go back and wait for You Wang to wake up tomorrow."

"Thank you, Master Yu." The rest of the people left after giving a gift.

Jade has no chance to move towards the dynasty.

Hearing the footsteps behind him, the side head of the dynasty glanced at the jade misslessly.

Yu Wuyuan nodded his head and looked down at the little red sun on the top of the mountain. "It seems that Feng Yun Qi Lin Ji's archery is no worse than Jiu Shuang."

The dynasty's mind was not in Lin Ji's archery, only said: "I know you will save him if you lose your skill." He looked at the jade wandering face, but he just looked tired and let it down. Heart, "But now is not the time for him to die." He said with a long sigh, "Fengyun Qili is also talented!"

"Are you really going to fight her in Wuhuigu?" Yu Wuyuan asked.

"The arrow is on the line, I have to send it!" The dynasty looked at the Fengyunqi camp, and his eyes became dignified. "Moreover, there will be a battle sooner or later. As for whether there is no return to the valley or elsewhere, what is the difference!"

"Indeed." Yu Wuyuan's eyes looked at the opposite side faintly, and at a glance he saw the white Fengqi flying in front of the wind and cloud formation. "Baifengqi...White Phoenix, among the seven founding generals, Feng Wangfeng alone is the best at setting up. That year, King Tao battled against it, and he was defeated by his blood phoenix formation. You have to fight against Feng Xiyun, be careful."

"Blood Phoenix Array?" The golden gleam flashed in the eyes of the dynasty, looking up to the west sky, the last red sun also fell, and the dark twilight came quietly, "I know, the blood-eaten phoenix dare not underestimate!"

"The ancestors once said that Yufeng fled." Yu Wuyuan murmured, lowering his eyes, looking at his hands. There were a few touches of pale red on his white palms. Still leaving a faint blood mark. Save the blood today, what about the future? How many people's blood will these hands stain?