Chapter 44 History as a mirror

"Brother Wang, it's been so long, why didn't you let me go to the battlefield once?"

In the king's account, Feng Lanxi and Feng Wei are playing against each other, but the game has not been played to half, and Feng Wei can't help but repeat the old saying.

"Brother Wang." Feng Wei saw Feng Lan's gaze only staring at the chessboard, as if he hadn't heard his words at all, he couldn't help calling again.

"Oh?" Feng Lanxi shifted his gaze to Feng Wei slightly, but his mind seemed not to be on Feng Wei or the chess game.

"You just let these two people guard me every day, and you won't let me go to the battlefield at all. How can I kill the enemy and build merits in this way? When it's time to go home, my dad asked me if I have to worry about Brother Wang. Do you ask me to answer? : I stay in the tent every day to read books, practice swords, add meals and sleep, and do nothing else?" Feng Wei aggrieved, pointing to the twin brothers Zhongli and Zhongyuan who were waiting aside, "King Brother, you let me go to the battlefield, I must catch the North King alive in front of you!"

"Did I not say that, as long as your sword skills can beat Zhongli, and your art of war can beat Zhongyuan, I will let you go to the battlefield." Feng Lanxi's eyes fell back on the chessboard, and he said casually .

Feng Wei couldn't help but feel discouraged, his eyes staring at the pair of identical twins with infinite grievances, and his heart was annoyed and ashamed, thinking that his son-in-law could not win these two attendants! "It's really annoying!" Such words blurted out.

As for Zhong Li, who faced Feng Wei’s wrathful gaze, Zhong Yuan stood still, but when Feng Lanxi’s gaze moved to the tea cup, Zhong Li hurriedly offered the fragrant tea, and Zhong Yuan held up the silver plate. After Feng Lan took the tea and turned around, the tea cup fell on the silver plate.

"Oh, Brother Wang, when will Wangsao come back? I haven't seen her in a long time." Feng Wei quickly got rid of inferiority and depression, and talked about another thing with great interest, "I recently wrote a An article, just want to show her, she will praise me!"

Feng Lanxi listened to the sound of "Wangsao", and felt quite pleasant, so he answered Feng Wei, "Well... she will come when she wants to come."

"Ah, I miss her so much!" Feng Wei put his hands on his cheeks, his head looked away, and his eyes were dim. "Sister Wang's smile is the best. Sister Qiwu can't compare with her, and her martial arts are high, and her talent is good. Speaking and funny, she is gorgeous and noble when wearing a white royal robe, and she is cool and handsome when wearing silver armor. Alas... if she is not the queen of the brother..." he said, his voice gradually As low as his own words, a smirk smirked on his face.

"Ouch!" Fang Weifang was slapped on the forehead. "Brother, why are you hitting me?" Feng Wei touched his head.

"When I was young, I was thinking about women. If I grow up, don't you want to be a playboy, of course I have to teach you well for my brother." Feng Lan smiled gently, "Your homework today is to copy "Yu Yan Bing Shu". Once again, practice'Sword Shooting' a hundred times!"

"Ah?" Feng Wei screamed suddenly. "There are 490 articles in "The Book of Jade Words." How can I copy it? "A total of 81 strokes of the "Sun Shooting Sword Technique"" Don’t break your hand?"

"Really?" Feng Lanxi leaned back slightly, raised his hands and fiddled with a pot of verdant bluegrass beside the couch, infinite leisure and coziness, and a smirk of Yongya hung on the face.

Feng Wei looked at Feng Lanxi like this, and his mind shifted again, thinking that Brother Wang looks really good, and Wang Sister's perfect match for the world!