Chapter 40 Take the king lightly over Beizhou

"Lord, it’s getting late, and the poor comrades are not chasing. This time we have chased out two hundred miles. The soldiers are tired. If the merchants turn around and attack, they will be 20,000, and we are only 8,000 riding, which is ours. Extremely unfavorable, why not return to Shengcheng first."

The afterglow of the setting sun gradually converged, and the dark twilight drenched the earth. On the expansive wilderness, among the thousands of iron rides like Ziyun flying away, a young general chased after the one rider who had been riding in the forefront and persuaded.

But that ride was unheard of, and he still galloped, and the soldiers behind him naturally chased with whip.

"Lord!" the young general shouted, but was overwhelmed by the riding team behind him, and his words naturally fell out of thunder.

"Stop!" Suddenly, the horse in front was riding a horse.

Suddenly, eight thousand rides stopped together, the horses hissed, and the sound blew.

Standing before Qianqi is a red horse like a blaze of flames. On his horse, a great man wearing purple gold armor is the king dynasty of Jizhou.

"Lord!" the young general ran to the dynasty, "return to the city?"

The dynasty listened intently, and after a moment, he smiled slightly, confident and proud, "This General Ding in Shangzhou is nothing more than that, thought he could kill a carbine? This is too small to look alone."

Two hours ago, Jizhou Zhengtianqi defeated Shangzhou Shengcheng. Shengcheng defender led Ding Xi to the 20,000 remnant soldiers and fled to the king of Shangzhou. When the dynasty learned that, he led eight thousand iron riders to pursue.

"Lord, the merchants really want to turn around to attack us? But at this time we are only eight thousand rides. They... Lord, why don't we go back to Yancheng?" Li Xu, the young general beside him, couldn't help but worry Frowned.

The dynasty glanced at the 19-year-old captain beside him, and then turned his head to look ahead. "Li Duwei, sometimes more people do not necessarily mean more wins."

"Lord..." Li Duwei racked his brain and tried to say something that would persuade his lord not to be in danger. Why did he think about it for a long time and just said, "Lord, you should go back to Shengcheng first, It's not too late to chase down the commercial army after the army is assembled."

The dynasty heard the words with a faint smile. It was a brilliant chess player who had mastered the winning game. He gave a superior king's smile to the chess players who were not good at the next game and were confused by the chess game.

He looked around, the twilight deepened, faintly discernible in the dim and dark, they are now in a flat wasteland, looking away, only a high hill ten feet ahead.

"Let's go there." He waved his hand and pointed at the hill ten feet ahead of him, and then drove away, followed by the eight thousand iron ride.

The dust on the hill had just fallen, and the faint hoof sound had been heard from afar.

"Lift the gun!" The dynasty's voice was extremely low, but it clearly passed into the soldier's ear.

Suddenly, the spears of Ba Qianqi lay flat and extended forward.

In front, the sound of hoof-like rain approached with bursts of shouts, and when he ran to the hill, the Shang Army suddenly stopped.

"General?" A man who looked like a lieutenant looked suspiciously at the general who ordered the troop to be stopped-General Ding Xiding, the defender of Shengcheng. At this point, the army finally had the courage to return to the enemy. It was a good time to take the opportunity to turn back and kill Tianqi by a surprise. Why didn't he see the shadow of Tianqi, but ordered the troop to stop?