Chapter 63: Fanwai 7: Bitaohua feels a new year-the long conten

The shallow and deep parts of the peach blossoms seem to be uniform.

The spring breeze helps break the intestines and blows off the white clothes.

[Note 1] Breathtakingly read, looking at the boy in white who was picking flowers and playing under the peach blossom tree in front of him, with a gentle smile on his face, “The flowers of the world are beautiful, but when it comes to ‘ The word “Jiaoqiao” is uniquely peach blossom.

” After he finished speaking, he turned his head to look at Feng Xi beside him, but saw her in a daze, staring at the peach blossom tree ahead in a daze.

“What’s the matter?” He reached out his hand to embrace his beloved wife, pulling back her mind.

Feng Xi looked back and looked at him with two stunned eyes, “It’s nothing, just suddenly remembered the old man.

” “Oh? “Abundant Breath raises eyebrows.

“Which one do you remember?” Anyone is good, just don’t miss the chance.

“Jiu Rong.

“Feng Xi sounded like a babble, turned his head, looking melancholy under the peach blossom tree.

He had a good meal and looked at her, silent.

At this moment, she would rather think of Yu Wuyuan than she would think of Xiu Jiurong.

On the hillside in the distance, the grass is like green grass and the pink peaches are like clouds.

The seven-year-old boy sits under the tree, picks up the fallen flowers, piles them into piles, the wind blows, the peach petals are colorful, blowing down on his white clothes, blowing down on his black temples, he With flowers in hand, with a smile on the eyebrows, timeless and clear, picturesque and poetic.

“Back when I first met him, he was this size and appearance.

“Feng Xi suddenly smiled when she looked at the boy under the tree, her eyes were half gentle and half reminiscence.

Jingyan ten years, spring.

The king of Qingzhou is outside the city. There are a few wild peaches, and the pink peaches bloom all over the trees, adding to the beauty of spring.

The boy in sackcloth was curled up under the tree and fell asleep. There was a bamboo basket next to him. There were a lot of herbs piled in the basket.

In the distance, the girl in white sang a small song at random and walked briskly on the small road. She obviously spotted the boy under the peach blossom tree, so she ran over and saw the boy under the tree clearly. Suddenly surprised.

Under the pink peach blossom tree, the sleeping boy has picturesque eyebrows, and his skin is snowy, beautiful as a transparent and flawless glass doll.

The girl squatted under the tree and looked at the boy with scorching eyes. The more she looked, the more she liked it, the more she liked it, the more reluctant to remove her eyes, she looked at it, and felt that her legs were a little tired, so she sat down and kept looking. He lay down again and looked at him. After lying down for a while, he felt a little sleepy, and fell asleep next to the boy.

The golden sun is shining down, the pink peach petals are flying in the spring breeze, and the two people under the tree are bathing in the warm sun and draped in peach blossoms, dreams are sweet.

I don’t know how long it took. The boy woke up, opened his eyes in a daze, but there was an extra head in front of him. He was a little dazed. Is it a dream? So turning his head, the peach tree he saw before going to bed was still above, and the hillsides he was familiar with before going to bed were still surrounded by him, so… he didn’t dream.