Chapter 29 Desire to give up

In the spring garden, the clusters of peonies bloom, three or two colorful butterflies fly around, and there is a beautiful white jade railing in front of the flowers. A woman sits on the railing, slender and slender, light yellow dress, elegant, long skirt Barefoot like a jade, head slightly to the right, long hair half-bun, half-draped, one-handed handrail, one hand naturally dropped, beautiful eyebrows, graceful like a willow, three-point elegance, three-point casualness, three Laziness, plus an unruly point.

"This kind of wind is rare."

Suddenly a sound rang, Hua Chun was startled, and the pen in his hand dropped off, and a hand in the diagonal thorn reached out, and he easily took the brush in his hand.

"It turned out to be a pony." Hua Chunran took a breath and calmed his heartbeat. "It's so late, has the pony not rest yet?"

"Isn't the princess not resting yet?" The dynasty smiled and put the paintbrush back on the pen holder. "Scared the princess?"

Scared was scared, but admittedly not, Hua Chunran shook his head and asked, "Is the consort looking for me?"

The dynasty did not answer her. Instead, she picked up the portrait in the case and looked at it, nodding her head, "I want to come to the princess to see Feng Xi as a lifelong confidante, otherwise she will be able to paint her charm."

"Wind Girl is a smart person, intersects with it, and feels happy." Hua Chun stood up and looked at the person in the painting with the dynasty. At the end, she glanced at the dynasty slightly. "Besides her characters, who doesn't Dump for it."

"Really." The dynasty nodded, then put the portrait back on the table, covered it with a piece of white paper, picked up the paintbrush, and glanced at Hua Chunran. "The princess must have never seen such a windy evening?" said he. With his hand up and down, he was attentive, and within a moment, another very different wind rushed on the paper.

"This is..." Hua Chunran was shocked.

The person in the painting, dressed in silver armor and silver armor, stands high above the city wall, holding a long bow in hand, gazing at the front, and flying behind her with a slender figure, which has a kind of grace and arrogance.

"This is the wind girl? How does she look like this?" Hua Chun looked at the dynasty in amazement, her heart was hot and cold for a moment.

"This is Bai Fengxi, where the princess is a confidant, but she is also the princess Xiyun who created Fengyunqi in one hand, and is the current queen of Qingzhou!" The dynasty looked at Hua Chunran calmly, and her lips even raised a touch of light. laugh.

"She? Xiyun Princess? Queen of Qingzhou?" Hua Chunran stared back at the painting, then looked at another portrait he painted, and suddenly felt a ridiculous feeling in her heart, and she felt very ridiculous.

"The princess didn't expect it?" The dynasty picked a chair and sat down, gazing at Hua Chunran extremely softly. "The princess certainly can't think of it. That black abundance is the son of Lanzhou in Yongzhou, right?"

"Princess Lan Xi?" Hua Chunran was dumbfounded again, his eyes falling on the dynasty's face in doubt and blankness.

"Yeah, the rivers and lakes heroes have white winds and black breaths, but in fact they are Princess Xiyun and Lan Xi's son." The tone of the imperial dynasty was faint.

"Princess Xiyun... Lan Xi's son..." Hua Chunran repeated, staying on the chair and sitting down.

The dynasty looked at her quietly without speaking.

Hua Chunran sat there for a while, and suddenly laughed out loud, "No wonder...they know so much, they understand poems, master six skills, know a hundred schools, Xiao Bingjian, and Jiang Hucao know so much, how can they have the demeanor they have? ...Hahahaha... ridiculous I actually thought...hahahaha..."