Chapter 21 The old man is still in love

There is a beautiful manor under the Tianzhi Mountain in the capital of the King of Kings, named Yelanzhuang. After the king led the soldiers to Qingzhou, the eldest son Hua Chunyi supervised the country, and the newly married Princess Ranran and the imperial dynasty moved to this manor.

As night fell, the new moon rose.

In the Yilan Pavilion, Hua Chunran played against the dynasty. With a dense bead curtain, on the soft couch near the window by the room, Yu Wuyuan was holding a book and concentrated on reading.

The dynasty looked at the chess game, and then looked at Hua Chunran, who hesitated over and over again but hesitated, and asked with a smile: "The princess hasn't thought yet?"

Hua Chunran held the chess piece and sighed, "It seems that no matter where I play, I lose."

The dynasty picked up a few teacups and said, "In this game of chess, the princess still has a silver lining."

"Oh? Where is it?" Hua Chunran's eyes condensed on the chessboard, but he looked at it for a long time, and still did not see that vitality. When he was depressed, he suddenly felt a breeze blowing, and the cold breath made her breath. Shuang, could not help but turned his head to look out the window, and this look suddenly froze.

I don't know when a young man stood by the window, snow-like skin, snow-like long hair, light blue water-like robe, delicate and picturesque face, cold and ice-like temperament. It was Yaotai Xianying who came so silent and dreamlike. Suddenly, the window that opened suddenly flew into a person, and there was a gentle drop of leaves. At this moment, Hua Chunran was suddenly revived. When he wanted to speak out, the dynasty beside him reached out and pressed her shoulder. Don't be alarmed."

The warm, thick palms on her shoulders calmed her mind. She glanced sideways at the calm dynasty, and if she realized, she looked at the window again.

Flying in from the window was a tall young woman with pale green arms, long brown hair tied with a gold ring on her head, a curved bow on her back, and a quiver hanging around her waist, in her early twenties. Face... Hua Chunran looked at the face slightly surprised. She grew up in the deep palace, and she has seen the beauty of snow and skin and different styles from her childhood. The woman in front of her is completely different from what she has seen in the past. She has deep eyebrows, high nose, thick lips, and skin color like honey. It's not a beauty, but it has a kind of heroic and exquisite beauty, and it is unforgettable.

When Hua Chunran was amazed by the men and women who suddenly broke in and had a distinct appearance, the two men bowed to her side and saluted, "Shizi."

The dynasty raised his hand to signal the two to be free, but looked at the woman and said, "Jiushuang was injured?"

The woman said indifferently: "It hurts her shoulder, it's a minor injury, it doesn't hinder."

The dynasty nodded, "Go back and take the bottle of Zifusan."

"Thank you, son." The woman smiled. "But it's too wasteful to use Zifusan for this little injury. Keep it. This medicine is rare."

The dynasty didn't talk much to her, just glanced.

The woman really bowed her head.

"The two of you have come to see Princess Chunran," the monarch ordered.

The two now paid a courtesy visit, "Secretary Xiao Xuekong (Autumn Jiu Shuang) visits Princess Shizi!"

Although Hua Chunran guessed that the two of them would be the subordinates of the dynasty, they did not expect that they would be the famous generals of Jizhou-"General Xueshou" and "General Yushuang", and immediately stepped forward, helping Xiao Xuekong with one hand and helping with one hand. Qi Qiu Jiu Shuang, "No need to be rude, the two generals please quickly get up." When the two stood up, it was even more amazing to look at the two people's appearance, thinking that it would be better if the two's faces were changed. Laughed: "I heard the names of the two generals in the morning, and it was extraordinary at first sight."