Chapter 16 The branch flower will fold first

"Okay! Okay! Okay!" The rest of the people recovered, and all praised, "The princess is so superb!"

"Pure and unskillful, it stains everyone's eyes and ears." Feng Xiduan sat in front of the Qin case and said what Hua Chunran would say, but he couldn't help rubbing the pimple on his arm with one hand.

But after hearing this remark, the imperial dynasty and Yu Wuyi looked at each other for no reason, and this princess Youzhou also had a deep internal force? Otherwise, how is it that the voice is still as clear as a whisper in the ear?

"The princess is my first beauty in the Great East. I waited for the long-time princess, and I wanted to see the princess Fangrong, but I don't know if I was fortunate?" Someone suddenly suggested.

As soon as the words came out, they were echoed, "Yes, please ask the princess to let me see Fang Rong! The pony can only be used by one person. If I lose the election, but I can see the princess, then it is worth it!"

Among these suitors, there are also many people who come only to see the beauty.

"Everyone, after the pure selection of the concubine, I will see you all, so please wait a moment?" The clear voice overshadowed all the noise and spread to every corner of Lanlian Lake.

"Then please ask the princess quickly!" everyone said.

"Okay!" Feng Xi almost yelled, and quickly covered his mouth. He suddenly remembered that the outsiders of the pavilion couldn't see her move, and now he comfortably leaned into the chair, but his voice was still elegant. Wish, want to choose a civil and military pony, so to be a pure pony, there are two things to do."

"Only two? What if everyone did it all?"

Everyone seemed very simple to hear, and could not help asking.

"You guys, please listen to the pure talk first." Feng Xi gritted his teeth secretly, and scolded these monkeys anxiously. The Huamei people were not so forgetful here. If they were really there, they would pay off. "The first thing, Please jump from your place to the lotus picking station, you can click on the water and step on the Huadu Lake, but you can't use other objects, and those who fall into the water will be disqualified."

As soon as this remark came out, everyone stood up and visually observed the distance between them and the Cailiantai.

There is a distance of at least seven feet from the water pavilion to the Cailiantai. The ordinary masters of the rivers and lakes can practice light skills to a leap of three or four feet, which is a superior state, and can reach five or six feet. There are only a handful of people far away, even if you can jump across the water of Qizhang Lake at once, and then there will be a three-foot-high lotus stand.

Who can do this?

Suddenly, the water sigh sighed one after another.

Just as everyone was in trouble, the voiceless voice in the pavilion revived, "Princess Qingyun Xiyun used to make Wenkui with his ten-year-old child, "The Ten Strategies on the Observatory". This second thing is to invite you to At the time of the day, he also wrote an article that bettered "On the Top Ten Strategies of the Jingtai" on the topic of "Criticizing the Chronicles". "Feng Xi rubbed his arms again, only to feel that these words were weird," Those who can do these two things are innocent horses."

This incident said that everyone was in an uproar again.

Xiyun princess used to write "Ten Strategies on the Observatory". When this article came out, Qingzhou's Wenkui also worshipped it. The people of Qingzhou have always won the six states. Although there are some people who are pretentious, but one When I thought of it, I would write an article about Princess Xiyun who only passed the name in one hour.