Chapter 33 Bai Shou does not abandon life and death Qie Shi Tian

After Shizi Fenglan was injured, the Lanling Palace closed the door of the palace tightly. He was only told by Dr. Zun Taiyi. Shizi's injury was extremely serious and he must be recuperated.

With the words of the great doctor, people who want to come to the hospital, whether they are pretending or uneasy, or those who want to take advantage of this, they have to go home, so the Lanling Palace has been very quiet these days.

"Son, this is what the minister wants to report." In the main hall of the Lanling Palace, Ren Chuanyu leaned against Fenglanxi Road leaning on the soft couch.

"Huh." Feng Lanxi nodded faintly. Lying in his arms was a snow-white, small pompon-like white cat, and he stroked it gently in his palm. No matter from his cheerful expression or the ruddy complexion, he could not see that he was a "serious wound". Patient. "Want? Want to take it yourself, as long as your claws are long enough, this thing is yours." He held a peony flower made of yellow silk in his hand, teasing the white cat.

Looking at the scene in front of him, Ren Chueiyu was slightly stunned. He remembered the death of his parents and the seizure of his family property at that time. He and his younger brother were living on the streets, mixing with the beggars of the refugees and trying their best.

Just when they were hungry and met Feng Lanxi, the seven or eight-year-old boy had a pair of eyes more indifferent than an adult. He threw down a pile of food and watched the crowds indifferently. Beggars scramble for food. He and his younger brother were so weak that they couldn’t even grab those beggars and were so hungry and dizzy. He always felt that his dark bottomless eyes were looking at himself... Later, when he recalled that moment, he thought he was possessed by ghosts and gods. That’s why he rushed over desperately that day, and he didn’t know where the energy was coming from. He only knew that he had to grab the food, otherwise he would die, and his brother would die as well. In front of a child with dark eyes.

When he was holding a chicken leg in his hand, the person was almost unconscious, and a word rang in his ear, "That's right, everything you can get without reaching out in the world, you have to fight for it yourself! To get it, you must pay some effort, conscience or life."

The voice was childish, but the sentence was very desolate.

However, he agreed with the sentence from the bottom of his heart. Since heaven does not pity people, then people can only save themselves, no matter in what way, as long as they can live, heaven and earth can not be blamed!

"Since it's almost the same, let's recuperate for a while."

Feng Lanxi's voice suddenly sounded, pulling Ren Daiyu's thoughts back from the past.

"Yes." He bowed his head.

"Master Qi Qi." Suddenly the voice of the inner attendant sounded outside the hall. "The Green King came to visit the son. Jade has arrived in front of the palace. May I ask if the son wants to push as usual, or..."

Feng Lanxi teased the hand of the white cat, and the light flashed instantly in the dark eyes like night, "Speech!" The voice was eager, but it was soft and gentle like the wind, and there was a hint of excitement.

Ren Dianyu, who was on the side, saw the score clearly and heard clearly, frowning frowningly, and said, "The minister will retreat first."

"Well." Feng Lanxi waved his hand casually. Although his eyes looked at the white cat in his arms, his thoughts had drifted away.

Out of the main hall, Ren Chuanyu just stepped out of the palace gate, and at a distance he saw the figure of the Green King, and he hurriedly retreated to the side.