Chapter 11 Soul breaks down

"Sister, why should he follow you?"

In an unmanned alley, Han Pu asked Feng Xi, who was resting against the wall with his eyes closed.

"Because he is going to follow." Feng Xi replied with closed eyes.

"You are not such a good talker." Han Pu said with a sneer. "Do you have any purpose for him to follow?"

"Park Er, have you heard of the Jiuluo tribe?" Feng Xi finally opened his eyes and looked at him.

"Jiu Luo tribe?" Han Pu thought for a while and shook his head, "I haven't heard it."

"Well, it's a matter of course that you haven't heard it." Feng Xi looked up and looked into the sky through the alleys. "After all, Guro has been annihilated for more than six hundred years. It has been taboo since the genocide. The world certainly does not. Knowing that there was once a Jiuluo on the Jiuluo Mountain."

"Why was it annihilated?" Han Pu puzzled.

Feng Xi was silent for a moment, and then sighed softly, "The cause of the genocide has long been lost to history, not to mention it. Only after the catastrophe of the genocide, there were very few survivors of the Jiuluo people. They can't return to their hometowns for life. Until nearly a hundred years ago, they did not show up occasionally, but in the end they were just a flash in the pan."

Han Pu didn't have as many emotions as Feng Xi. He thought about Yan Jiutai's words and deeds and asked, "Did he just swear to you?"

"Yes, it was his oath of loyalty to me just now,'But there is a command to die," I told him to die, and he will go too." Feng Xi nodded, but the expression on his face was sad Inexplicable, "Since he made up his mind to follow me six years ago, he will meet today, he will not stop until he reaches the goal, he will keep chasing, chasing me nodding or-the day he died."

Han Pu thought of Fang Caiyan Jiutai's enthusiasm for chasing people, and he was very stunned.

"After so many years, our Feng family has been searching for the descendants of Guro, but I didn't expect that I should be met today." Feng Xi raised his hand and gently stroked Han Pu's head, his eyes narrowed, as if falling towards the distant Six hundred years ago, with a deep sigh, "So he wants to follow along, maybe the Feng family and the Jiuluo people are so destined, and in the future-I still ask him."

"Is there anything else you can't do in this world but you need to ask him?" Han Pu didn't believe it. In his heart, Feng Xi was omnipotent.

"Haha." Feng Xi laughed softly, and scraped Han Pu's nose with some compassion. "There are so many things I can't do in this world." Before the words fell, Feng Xi burst into laughter, his hand stretched out and hugged Han Pu flew up and quickly retreated.

Just hearing the sharp noise, they nailed a long arrow where they stood, the arrow was deeply embedded in the slate floor, and the tail shuddered from the end, which showed that the arrow was coming fast and the force was fierce.

Han Pu looked at the long arrow on the ground, and a heart almost popped out of his chest. The place where the arrow shot was exactly where he stood just now. If he slowed down, he would have been crossed by the long arrow.

"Who?" Feng Xi shouted.

It was only her words that fell, and the long arrows shot down the roofs on both sides of the alley like rain. Suddenly, she had no time to care about who came, and put Han Pu in her arms. The white damask in her sleeves flew out, and the ribbon passed through her body, flying around her body. It fell to the ground or was broken by the strong wind brought by Bai Ling.