Chapter 4 Overnight Xuanshan was like a dream

Xuanshan North Peak.

Looking at the empty cave, Feng Xi sighed gently, his hands dropped, and the set of men's clothing he fell on the ground. The man didn't wait for her, but he left himself with such a serious injury.

"It's a fool." She murmured and turned to walk out of the cave, only to find that there were a lot of people around the cave at the moment, and she couldn't help but cursed herself with the same carelessness. Just now she didn't find these ambushing people.

"Bai Fengxi, hand Xuanji!"

In the same words, it's just that the subject has changed to yourself, and Feng Xi felt a little ridiculous in a flash.

"I don't have any Xuanji, you leave quickly, so as not to make me angry." She glanced lightly. Some of the people around had never met, some had seen at the foot of Xuan Mountain, there were thirty or forty people counted, really unwilling, do these people really think that having Xuanji can make people order The world, become the master of thousands of miles? absurd!

"Fart! Yanyingzhou was saved by you. He was unconscious at the time. You have to take Xuanji very easily. You don't have anyone there?" Ge Yihan screamed.

His voice fell, the white shadow flashed in front of him, and he had difficulty breathing, but a white silk was tightly wrapped around his neck.

"You... you cough... let... let go... I... cough..." He pulled the white damask vigorously, but he was more and more tight, but had difficulty breathing immediately, and his eyes were black.

"I said I didn't take it, then I didn't take it! Was I Bai Fengxi the one who didn't dare to admit what I had done!" Feng Xi said coldly, holding his hand and Baiya turning his sleeves back.

The man hurriedly took a deep breath, only to feel that he had returned from the Hall of Lords.

"Windwoman, since Xuan Ji is not in your hands, please tell us the whereabouts of Yan Yingzhou." A man about thirty years old arched his hand.

"Who are you?" Feng Xi's eyes still looked at the Ge Yi Han who was kneeling and gasping on the ground.

"In Xingshang Prefecture Linghuju, Xuanji was sent back to the imperial capital at the order of the merchant king, so that the world's disputes could be settled." Linghuju replied with a fist.

"Quiet the world's disputes? What a sounding word!" Feng Xi sneered.

"Whether the heroine believes it or not, the next one believes that the heroine did not take Xuan Ji." Ling Huju said.

Feng Xi heard his words and couldn't help moving his eyes to see him, seeing that his facial features were upright and eye-catching, but he looked like a gentleman.

"So, please tell the heroine where Yan Yingzhou is." Ling Huju said again.

"I don't know where he went." Feng Xi shook his head. "If you find him, don't forget to tell me, I also want to ask him to settle the bill."

Ling Huju was slightly suspicious of the words.

"Linghu hero, don't be fooled by her!" A fat man in the crowd stood up, and the tall Linghuju was lined up by this person, but he seemed thin.

"Yeah, don't be fooled by her. Xuan Ji must have arrived in her hands early. Yan Yingzhou was either killed by her or hidden."

"Why won't she take the Xuan Ji at your fingertips?"

Everyone speculated.

"Shut up!" Ling Huju suddenly shouted loudly, "Bai Fengxi has done nothing since the debut of his heroes, how can you be so insulting!"