Chapter 7 The promise of Xu Xi's promise

"Close the sword."

Suddenly, a voice came from behind, with dignity in the light, as if the king had commanded his son.

The Xueyi man heard the sound, and his body suddenly converged, his wrist moved, and he tried to pull back with a sword, but failed to twitch.

The tip of the sword was pinched in Feng Xi's hand. He twisted his eyebrows and pulled the sword again, but failed to twitch. At once, the blue that had faded slightly in the pupil of the Xueyi surged up again, staring at Feng Xi without blinking. Seems desperate to fight, but is very patient.

"How did the girl let go?" The voice sounded again, still faint, but with a hint of command that could not be ignored in the tone, but it would not be offensive. This person seemed to be born like this.

"What if you don't let go?" Feng Xitou didn't turn back.

"Sister?" Han Pula pulled her sleeve.

"How does that girl want to let go?" The voice behind him sounded again, with a trace of patience and curiosity.

"Apologize." Feng Xi stared at the Xueyi man gently.

"Huh?" The voice behind him seemed a little funny.

"This man plucked my brother with a sword for no reason. If I arrived in time, the younger brother would have been killed under his sword." Feng Xi still didn't look back, just staring at the man in Xueyi, the lazy light in his eyes had now turned into a cold cold light. , "Perhaps human life is like a mustard in your eyes, but in my eyes, my brother is better than any treasure in the world."

"Oh?" The person behind him glanced at Han Pu. "Let's not hurt his brother."

"Oh?" Feng Xi narrowed his eyes, "Just because he wasn't injured or killed, then he can only blame him for his bad luck or inferior skills when he was frightened?" She tilted her head and smiled extremely brilliantly, "Since So-I have killed many people, but I asked myself that I have never killed an innocent person. Now, I will try to kill a stranger too!"

The snow man hadn't recovered from her smile, and he felt a pain in his wrist, and then he numb with five fingers, and the sword had left.

"You also taste this taste!" Feng Xi whispered in his mouth, seized the sword and turned, his wrist turned, and the long sword had turned into Changhong who stabbed straight behind him.

"Master, be careful!" the Xueyi man yelled.

Jian Guanghuacan, as fast as the wind, has reached the man's neck in an instant.

The man was not a casual person, his figure flew to the left quickly, and the sword passed by, but he didn't wait for him to take a breath. The second sword followed him, piercing his eyes.

"Whee?" The man was a little surprised, thinking that the opponent's skill was so fast, unavoidable, his wrist turned, and the blue light in his sleeve flashed, which could hold the long sword, and the tip of the sword was less than half an inch from the eyelids .

"Son!" The Xueyi man was shocked, but he didn't dare to act.

"Good." Feng Xi applauded, and at the same time, his wrist shook, and the tip of his sword hit the blue light-it was a machete that was no more than a foot long, the blade was light blue, and it flowed in the sun. Blue meniscus.

The man saw Feng Xi's wrist move, and immediately the power was on his arm.

Ding! The forces they had transported collided, causing the swords and swords to make a clear sound of Jin Ge, and at the same time the **** were numb.