Chapter 59 Fanwai 3 Xiaoxue is ready for the first time-Xuekong

Three years in Xize, winter.

The clear blue sky is like a flawless warm jade, shining and clear, and the sun is gently sprinkling the warm glow. The green hills and green water below, and the red building and blue tiles are coated with a layer of bright brilliance, which clearly shows this peaceful world.

A long line from the lobby to the street, from the white-haired old man to the younger than three feet, from the six-foot man to the delicate and delicate woman, whether it is a purple robe or a white shirt, all Everyone is well behaved and queues up quietly.

On the plaque facing the street, there are three big official scripts ─ ─ Pin Yuxuan. But it is a simple whiteboard, ordinary plain ink, but these three words are full of grace and grace, and they are respectable.

Pinyuxuan, everyone in the world knows that this is a medical hall, and everyone in the world knows that the master in this jadexuan is the world’s first magician ─ ─ a prince who is known as "Wooden Guanyin, Living Bodhisattva" jade. People all over the world know the rules of this supernatural doctor: no matter how rich or poor, the doctors will go to Pinyuxuan in person, and the supernatural doctor will make a personal diagnosis, but he will not come to the clinic.

In the lobby, a young woman in her early twenties was sitting right behind the long case, listening patiently to the patient sitting in front of the case about the pain.

The woman wore a pale green dress with only a topaz hair on her head. She was dressed in a simple style, but she was extremely beautiful, a perfect oval face, a snowy eyebrow, apricot eyes and lips. It is a rare beauty, and the soft and compassionate expression between her eyes makes people suffer from serious illness, and it is necessary to ease her by three points.

"The elderly, according to this prescription, take the medicine, one dose sooner or later, and heal after half a month."

Not only is it beautiful, but the sound is also soft and water-like, flowing cleanly and pleasantly.

"Good." The patient nodded again and again with a grateful smile on his face, "Thank you, Lord Buddha."

"Shi Yan, send it to the elderly." Jun Pinyu nodded slightly, and then turned his attention to the next patient. There was no slight change in the compassionate expression. "What's wrong with this uncle?"

...

On this side, Jun Pinyu ordered the doctor's prescription in an orderly manner, while five men stood still on the other side of the lobby, staring at her with bright eyes.

One of the five men was about 278 years old, wearing a light purple robe. Except for the crown of hair above the head, there was no trace of luxury in the whole body, but it was magnificent and magnificent. Dare to look at the prestige. The four men dressed as followers behind him did not have the master's excellent appearance, but they also stood up to the heroes and were well-respected.

The five people were approaching, but they did not see them in line for consultation, nor asked the host to ask for tea. They just stood by and looked at the simple Pin Yuxuan, the goddess doctor of the Pin Yuxuan, and the medical hall. Apprentices in China, to see those patients waiting in line for treatment.

Looking at these five people, it does not seem to be sick, Shi Yan once greeted him, if you see a doctor, please line up, if you have something to find a master, please come back. The head of the person just smiled and shook his head, and the question that looked like Shi Yan disturbed him, so Shi Yan no longer took care of himself, and was busy with him. After all, he has been following the master for a long time. What.

Four moments after the application was when Pin Yuxuan closed.

After sending the last patient away, Pin Yuxuan, who had been coming and going for a day, finally calmed down. Jun Pinyu, who was very tired, rubbed his eyebrows and glanced at the five people. Several apprentices quickly cleaned up and returned to the back hall after the incident. Only the five men remained standing in the hall.