Chapter 55 And see the world like dust mustard

On the 29th of January, in the courtyard where King Yong of Kangcheng lived, Zhong Li and Zhong Yuan heard that King Yong was cursing "damn stinky woman" all day long!

They did not know what was going on, and they made the Lord so angry. Didn’t they get along well with the Green King last night? But they didn't want to understand it, they just waited carefully for the Lord. In addition to the uncharacteristic of the Lord, Kangcheng is basically safe, but the generals of Qi Shu, Xu Yuan and Cheng Zhi have different colors and sad faces.

In the twilight, Zhong Li and Zhong Yuan were about to enter the room to hold the lantern, but they only touched the door with their hands. From the inside, they said, "Go down." The voice was very soft, but there was no doubt.

So, the Zhong Brothers quietly retreated.

Inside the room, Feng Lanxi was still sitting on the couch, his eyes staring blankly out of the window, as if looking like this, the person would fly back from the window, but wait until midnight... that person never came back!

Unwilling to believe and unwilling to give up, at this moment she completely admits that she will never appear in front of him! She abandoned him so desperately!

The night was so dark that there was no starlight.

The heavens and the earth are so empty, but the boundless bounds leave him alone.

The wind was so cold that the cold surrounded him thoroughly.

As long as the open window is closed, he can step into the mountains and rivers, he can occupy the jade seat of the imperial city, he can hold everything and everything... The supreme power and endless glory are at your fingertips!

But still so dark, so empty, so cold!

A long life, but now you can see the end.

Without her life, the supreme is noble...and also silent to empty!

On the 30th of January, King Yong finally stopped scolding, but remained closed for the whole day, and everything in the city was properly arranged, so there was nothing to be done by the Chong Brothers risking their lives to knock Open that door.

Kangcheng is calm. Although there are 100,000 troops, the military and civilians in the city live together.

Fengyunqi is also calm, although their Lord is not in the city now. On the second day of Yong King’s arrival in Kangcheng, the Qing King sent General Qi Shu to announce to the whole army that he had to return to the imperial capital to recuperate because of the serious injuries. Therefore, the whole army obeyed the order of Yong King!

Mo Yuqi and Fengyun Qi did not have any doubts about this decree.

On that day, the scene of the confusion of the King of Arrow and King Yong of the Green King was still in sight. The shock of seeing the White King who was pale and white for the night to save the Green King was still in my heart. The picture of the two kings embracing before the Wanjun was clear. Engraved in the head!

Everyone believes that the two kings are deeply devoted to each other, the two states have merged, and the honor and shame are shared, and the blessings and disasters are shared!

On the first day of February, early in the morning.

On this day, King Yong finally opened the door, and the Chung brothers immediately mentioned the spirit of twelve points and waited. However, Yong Wang was very good to wait on this day, because he was basically in the study, and he was very busy. When the lantern was at the beginning of the day, when the brothers invited him to come back to rest, everything in the study was in order.