Chapter 58 Fanwai 2 Indifferent couples are "sorrowful"-Breeze

It was said that Fengfeng and Fengxi led the luggage of the fifty cars and a group of subordinates, and went all the way. One month later, they went down to a certain mountain, and another day later, they went to a certain valley.

The valley is surrounded by mountains, the valley is very open, and some of the people who arrived first have managed it, so when they arrived, there were already lakes, streams, fields, land, flowers, trees, houses, and She’s a paradise.

"It's a good place to cultivate and study." Feng Xi was so emotional at that time, and then discussed with the newly-increased husband-in-law. "Here, there is no need to deal with North Korea or war, we can live as a man and a woman. Weaving pastoral life."

Feng Xi nodded happily, "Then we will live like a husband and wife in a private life.

The couple is so determined.

Those houses were built by the subordinates who came before. Now that the two masters have arrived, they naturally want to build a larger, better and more comfortable garden to live according to their requirements. So the subordinates are busy building their houses At that time, the two couples temporarily lived in a house vacated by their subordinates, and began to live the days of men plowing and weaving.

The so-called men plowing and weaving is simply a man farming outside to grow cereals, vegetables and vegetables to ensure that the family can eat, and women to cook, clean, and weave at home to ensure that there is hot food to eat, there are A clean house can live, there are clothes to wear.

So, during the day, the abundance led a subordinate who understood farming to dig the fields and sow the vegetables. On the evening of the wind, he cooked a fire at home, cleaned the house, and washed the clothes.

After three days, the fourth day was dusk.

Feng Xie dragged his **** to his waist and walked home. When he reached the door, he saw that he was sitting in front of the steps rubbing his wrists and waiting for him.

The couple looked at each other, looked at each other again, and then sighed together.

"Lang Jun." Feng Xi pinched his throat, "Poor, this wind blows the sun, your face has become dry bark."

The "Lang Jun" shook Feng Xi, and then he said affectionately: "Qing Qing, pity this oily smoke, you are almost a yellow face."

With the sound of "Qing Qing", Feng Xi even twitched twice, no longer pinched his throat, but said with a gentle face: "Lang Jun, your hand...... Oops, there are blisters, how can I write poetry in the future? Playing the flute."

To be gentle and considerate, the abundance comes from my hand, and now takes my wife's hand tenderly like water, "Qing Qing, your hand... Alas, poor, all have grown cocoon, how can I play the piano afterwards. "

The two didn't seem to feel their "hardships", they just "sorrowed" each other, holding each other's hands, quite moving, and almost reached the realm of "silent congestion".

After looking at each other with emotion for a while, Feng Xi defeated him first. "I don't think it's a good day for this man to cultivate a woman, let's change it."

The abundance is undesirable, looking around, saying: "We used to do too much, and we always feel lamented and have no leisure. Now that we have lived in this beautiful place, then we will live a leisurely life."

So, the two gave up pastoral farming and changed to spend their free time.

Regarding their work in the past few days, one of his subordinates quietly commented: The two masters were completely fed and supported, and they found nothing to do, and ended up asking for trouble.