Chapter 27 No return to the Stars

In the ancient case Yaoqin, who will be treated with silence? The breeze blows, the ice wheel alone.

Ye Gu Yiren, who is leaning on bamboo? Tianya Xuehong, night and sky.

Chang Yin desolate, long thinking. Looking back, Qingsi dyed cream.

A whisper of Qingge and the sound of a quiet piano gently floated in the evening wind, and the worries of thousands of times were scattered.

The Luohua Palace in the twilight faded away that luxurious and elegant, like the name of the palace, in the flowery midsummer, there are only a few things that have come after the prosperity.

"Princess, drink a cup of tea to moisturize your throat." Linger grabbed a cup of tea and whispered Hua Chunran sitting in front of the piano case.

"Leave it on." Hua Chunran didn't look up.

"Is the princess worried about the Lord and the pony?" Ling Er glanced at Hua Chunran quietly and asked carefully.

Hua Chunran, who had been gazing at the lyre, suddenly looked up at Ling'er. A pair of beautiful eyes faded away from the soft wave, and his eyes became clear. "How does Linger think of the horse?"

Linger was stared at by Hua Chunran's eyes, and somehow panicked, stuttering: "Puma... and Feng... like Master... Both... are all dragons in man."

"What are you panicking for?" Hua Chunran smiled slightly when she saw Ling'er so scared, and restored her gentle and tender look. "I just asked casually, let's go."

"Yes." Ling'er bowed his head, but walked a few steps and turned around again. "Princess, these two sons come to Luohua Palace every day for a few days. I will say that you are unwell and you need to rest quietly as you commanded, just ...For so long...you..." said she quietly raised her eyes to Hua Chunran's complexion, and continued to see her with a gentle look. "The second son seems very anxious, are you seeing him?"

"Several brothers' courage is too small." Hua Chunran smiled faintly, with a hint of sarcasm in his smile, "It's just that the situation urgently mobilized 50,000 troops, and he was afraid of being punished by his father. How can he inherit his father Wang Daye's fear?" She said that she shook her head, a little helpless, a little disappointed, and with a little luck.

"The princess..." Ling'er tentatively said, "The next time your second son returns, will you meet him?"

Hua Chunran's eyes flickered, and then looked at Ling'er, took a closer look at her, and gently smiled: "Second brother is the most outstanding of my Fahrenheit children, not only handsome, but also write good articles, He sings and sings again, and he is also the favorite of the fathers among the brothers. Linger, do you mean?"

Linger shuddered suddenly, threw himself down on his knees, and shuddered with his head down: "Public...Princess...Slave slave...Slave slave..."

"Ling'er, what are you doing?" Hua Chunran looked at Ling'er in shock, "You didn't do anything wrong, I didn't blame you, how did you do that?"

"Princess, slave-servant knows the wrong, please forgive the princess." Ling Er panic.

"I know what's wrong? What's wrong with you?" Hua Chunran still didn't seem to understand it, frowned slightly, "You have always been my most effective maid, I have always treated you like a sister, and you have been trying my best to serve me , It makes me wonder if you say that."

"Princess, slave maid... slave maid..." Ling'er lowered his head, full of fear, a beautiful face red and white for a while.

"Ling'er, what's the matter with you?" Hua Chunran's voice was still soft and beautiful.