Chapter 37 The fire of Dingcheng is in chaos

Although Cha Cha in Beizhou is not as strong and tall as the No. 1 mountain in Dadong, it is not as steep and quiet as Tianbi Mountain in Jizhou, but it is a very famous mountain, and it is famous for its split in two. Main peak.

There is a legend in the folks that in ancient times, the mountain **** of Chashan wanted to surpass the vast mountains and became the world's highest mountain because of jealousy. Langgan wine is brewed by the pearls produced by the heavenly fairy tree Langlang. A mortal can become a powerful warrior with a sip, and a mountain **** can grow tall with a sip. After stealing a sip of Lang Lang wine from Chashan, the mountain **** really grew a hundred feet overnight, but when he wanted to drink a second sip, he was discovered by the Emperor of Heaven. Split in two and let it suffer from the pain of division forever!

Regardless of whether the legend is true or false, but the main peak of Chashan is indeed cleaved from it, and things are separated forever. When the sea turned into mulberry fields and the grasslands also turned into deserts, the interval between the two peaks also slowly expanded, from the valley to the fertile soil, from the barren to the crowded and prosperous, for a long time, here slowly from household to village, from the village To town, from town to city.

The small town under Chashan is also rich in a kind of fruit. Legend has it that when Emperor Tian recovered the Langang wine, he accidentally spilled a drop. The drop of wine fell into Chashan and turned into a tree, with flowers like white jade and full of pearls. The fruit, this is the unique specialty Langchao fruit of Chashan, the small city is also famous for its abundance of this fruit.

The replacement of dynasties and dynasties, the torrential flow of history, made the town bigger and bigger, and because of its special geographical location, it gradually showed its importance. Today, it is already in Beizhou. Throat-Dingcheng.

"This Dingcheng, how do you break it?"

In the gorgeous and comfortable king tent, Feng Lanxi dropped this sentence lightly, and then took the Yunmengyu Cup to taste the world's immortal wine, Langjiu.

Feng Xiyun, who sat side by side with him, was looking at the jade lion paperweight carved by the Jingshan jade in front of her, instead of glancing at the picture of Dingcheng on the table, it seemed that he felt that piece of jade Lion paperweight is more valuable than this Dingcheng.

The generals of Mo Yuqi and Feng Yunqi are sitting in various places in the tent. They have different appearances and different looks, but the same thing is not the tension before the war.

Qiao Jin sits farthest and wipes the sword in his hand seriously; Duanmu Wensheng leans back on the chair and looks up at the glazed palace lamp hanging from the tent; He Qishu carefully examines the dust on his robe, and from time to time Stretching out his hands; Ren Chuanyun looked at his elder brother with his hands under his arms; Cheng Zhi waved a pair of giant spirits and tried to fan the slight breeze to relieve the heat, and Xu Yuan beside him frowned at his lost behavior; Lin Ji played with his ten fingers very interesting; only to wear rain and Xiurongrong sat at the table to view the map, concentrating on the method of breaking the city.

"The Dingcheng is surrounded by mountains on both sides, and there is only a passage between the north and the south. It's not easy to break the city, but the road to the North King must pass through the city..."

Ren Daiyu listened to his words, looked up at him, and then said mildly and humbly: "As General Xiu said, can't we not break this tripod city?"

Xiu Rongrong will not have the worries in his belly, but seriously replied: "At least you can't attack, otherwise the city will be broken, and we will be seriously injured."

"Oh?" Ren Chuanyu's eyes flashed slightly.

"Dingcheng has straight mountain walls on both the east and the west, and there is no road at all. It leads to the northern king capital from the north. It can continuously supply grain and weapons. We can neither attack nor besieged. It has to stay for a lifetime. The problem is ours..." Xiu Rongrong stared at the map with a distressed expression, and seemed to want to see a way out of the map.