Chapter 46 Trial of painstaking efforts revealed

"When you break out, according to the speed of Mo Yu riding, you should have arrived. You will meet Mo Yu riding, and then wipe out from the periphery, together with the strength of the two armies, you will wipe out the Imperial Guard in one fell swoop!"

In the whole battle, this is the fourth step set by Feng Xiyun, and the final step to win. However, when Lin Ji finally left, Feng Xiyun gave him another order, "If Mo Yu still hasn't arrived at the end of the ugly ride, then you must not act rashly, you must wait three minutes before Yin!"

Fengxiyun and Fenglanxi, the two of them are the three kings of the troubled world, are the most pinnacle and the most shining characters in the troubled times of the east and the end, and their marriage contract adds the most magnificent to their legendary life. It has been praised for future generations and is regarded as the most perfect combination in troubled times. Compared to the heroic beauty of the imperial dynasty and Huachunran, they are the perfect match between the dragon and the phoenix.

But this last command, the night of Luoying Mountain, cast a shadow on their perfection. In the later generations, those who admired them often ignored this, but some people justly and ruthlessly questioned: Qing Qing and Yong Wang are as affectionate as legends? In the command of Luoyingshan, in the battle of Luoyingshan, there was temptation and suspicion between the two parties!

Historians will not spend time and energy to examine the relationship between Feng Xiyun and Feng Lanxi. They are only concerned about the merits of the two kings and their contribution to future generations, so this is a dark and mysterious mystery, but this is not at all Influencing future generations' respect and admiration for them only makes them feel more mysterious, allowing them to produce all kinds of doubts and various beautiful assumptions around this mystery, thus writing one after another "Legend of Dragon and Phoenix".

Although Feng Xiyun had various plans and layouts for the battle of Luoyingshan, she did not count in the whole plan, that is, her general and the love of Fengyunqi, which she created with one hand, Let countless heroes fall into Luoying Mountain, making her regret all her life!

Many of the fighters of Fengyunqi were orphans. They were rescued from disasters in various states in the past dozens of years. They were taken back from the cold streets and ruined temples. Relatives, no home, no country! There is only one person in their hearts, and that is their Lord! They don't fight for the country, they don't fight for the world, they only fight for Feng Xiyun!

When the crimson fire on the Luoying Peak rose into the sky, the wind and cloud riding out of the mountain looked up at the top of the mountain in disbelief at that moment. When they came back to God, they all looked at the Lord Lin Ji in unison. At that moment, Lin Ji also looked at the summit with a shocked face, and the long bow in his hand had fallen to the ground.

"General." The warriors of Fengyunqi awakened their general.

Lin Ji looked back and looked around, all the soldiers' eyes were hot and anxious!

His hands were raised high, and his voice was heavy and determined to the Quartet: "Children, let's go to the Savior!"

"Yes!" Tens of thousands of soldiers responded.

Countless silver figures rushed to Luoying Mountain at a speed exceeding ordinary people.

Lord, please forgive Lin Ji for violating your orders. But even if you are punished by you, even if you try your best, Lin Ji will rescue you! In Lin Ji's heart, in the mind of all our warriors, you are more important than this world!

The picturesque rivers and mountains are fading.

Jin Ge iron horse, fighting for the ups and downs.

Yi Tian Wan Li Xu long sword, dancing in the sky, vow to make up the sky!