Chapter 39 Beaded Together Qie Shi Tian Xia

"Defeat the Orphan?" Feng Xiyun looked at the little beauty in front of her with a smile, couldn't help but sigh in her heart.

The clothes are like fire, the skin is white like snow, and there is no trace of sorrow and sorrow on the pink face. The aquatic eyebrows have not been contaminated by the desire of fame and fortune. The pure beauty is like the Langgan flowers on the top of Dongcha Peak. Royal prince.

Xu Shifeng’s laughter made Bai Langhua relax, and she couldn’t help saying her ambitions, “I... I’ve been determined for seven years, I study martial arts every day, and read many, many books... Just to beat you one day!"

"Bash!" After the remark, the generals behind the two kings could not help but endure.

"Oh?" Feng Xiyun raised his eyebrows. "What alone is worth your determination to defeat in seven years?"

"You... did you say that?" Bai Langhua was immediately angry, Xue Nen's face rose red, and the eyes of Shulingling's apricot were round, the lovely appearance loved everyone, "For all these years, the world When people mention the word'Princess', they must first talk about you, I don't want Bailanghua to be your foil!"

Wen Yan, Feng Xiyun was stunned, but she didn't think of such a reason. Looking at Bai Langhua, she joked after a while: "So... what will happen to Princess Langhua after defeating the orphan?"

"Beat you?" Bai Langhua looked at Feng Xiyun and remembered that if she could defeat the gorgeous woman in front of her... Just thinking about it, her mouth would irrepressibly raise, her eyes bright, "I If you are defeated... If you are defeated..." She was all excited by this thought, if she was defeated... If she was defeated... What should I do? His eyes moved unconsciously, and a graceful and graceful figure was reflected in his eyes, and a thought flashed in his mind, and he rushed out and said, "If I beat you, you can recruit a pony like him!" "

As soon as this remark came out, everyone was dumbfounded. After understanding what she said, she looked at Feng Lanxi together. After a while, all the generals looked down at the ground, but their shoulders were shaking, and there were still a few sounds. The unsatisfactory grin sounded.

"Ah!" Bai Langhua also awakened to what he said at the moment, and immediately covered her face with regret.

Why... how can you say that? She shouldn’t have answered with a solemn word: If you have been defeated, then it proves that the outstanding women in the world are not just you.

Feng Xiyun's words were also stunned, and then turned to Feng Lanxi. Did he use any means? But he was also surprised when he saw Feng Lanxi, and then he smiled teasingly, and then stepped forward to stretch out Bai Langhua's hand to cover his face, "Princess Langhua is the king of Zhongyi Yong?"

"It's not!" Bai Langhua grasped Feng Xiyun with a backhand and stuttered. "I... um... I don't mean that... he's your husband, and I don't want it! I It’s just... I’m just making an analogy, and I want to recruit a great concubine like him!"

"Oh." Feng Xiyun nodded in a clear manner, finger stroking the red fingerprints pressed on Bai Langhua's face pitifully, "It turns out that Princess Langhua wanted to recruit an excellent pony." She turned her eyes and looked at her. The midstream is full of light, and the mirror is like a mirror lake. "How about the princess looking at these generals? They are all the best men in Qingzhou and Yongzhou. They are all handsome and talented, and the princess can like it?" said Then she pointed sideways to the generals behind her.

Bai Langhua looked at Feng Xiyun blankly, and there was a feeling of numbness in the place where her cool fingers touched her, and her body suddenly became hot, and she was a little confused in her mind.