Chapter 10 How many soldiers and horses are so sad

When the autumn leaves fall, it is cold wind and wind, and winter is coming.

At the end of November in Jingyan's twenty-five years, the weather was freezing and the cold wind was biting. On the official road of Jiancheng to the Gongcheng, there were still many people who lost their homes and drove south.

They froze in the cold wind, bare feet or a pair of straw shoes, stepped on the road with thin ice, listening to the crying in the arms of the child or hungry or cold, stumbling to the city. Occasionally, I looked up to the sky, looking forward to the solar energy to show my face, to make the weather a little warmer, otherwise I would not die under the arrows of the guns, but would starve to death on the road.

When a figure came to the end of the avenue, where it seemed to be connected to the sky, the hungry refugees couldn't help but stop, watching the white spotless shadow slowly approaching, everyone could not help I thought it was an illusion caused by my hunger and dizziness.

The sky was cold and dull, but there was a gentle smile on the man's face, like the spring sun in March, which made people look tired and hungry.

When that person opened a large baggage and handed it to the headed refugees, a burst of warm food suddenly overflowed, and the group of hungry, cold and desperate refugees immediately gave birth to "This person is sent by the gods to save us "Fairy" idea.

"There are some hot biscuits inside, you eat it separately, warm your belly." The man's voice was elegant and gentle, with a pity of pity.

"Thank you Fairy Son! Thank you Fairy Son!" The refugees bowed down and thanked.

To some people, these biscuits may be a disdain, but for them at this moment, it is a life-saving food. This man really was the **** sent by heaven to redeem them, and only the **** would have such a red eyebrow.

"Don't be like that. In the next mortal, it's not a fairy." The man bent over to support the elderly men who were kneeling in front of him, and did not shy away from the dirt and dust of them. "Get up, eat the cake while it's hot."

The refugees got up and looked at him with gratitude. The leader then divided the biscuits in the bag, and the person who got the cakes was not cold and hungry, but did not rush into the mouth, but distributed it to the child in his arms and handed it to his side. The old man, and the old man just tore off a little bit, and then returned it to the children.

The man looked quietly at the side, the color of pity in his eyes deepened, sighed slightly, and turned away.

"Son, please wait!" The head of the refugees hurried to keep.

The man stopped.

The leader asked, bowing his head in a respectful manner: "Do you have a surname?"

The man was silent.

The leader said again: "Today I have received the grace of my son, and I can't repay it. I only ask the son to sue the name and surname. I will bear in mind that I will pray for the son day and night to pay for the grace and peace of mind."

The man sighed slightly and said, "This big brother is almost like this, but this is no small matter."

The leading person pleaded again and again, "please ask your son to sue his name."

The man's eyes swept, and everyone saw him, and finally said softly: "Under the jade, no chance."

"Ah!" The leading man's eyes were suddenly bright and full of surprises, "It turned out to be Yu Gongzi!"

The refugees also heard and greeted each other, all of them filled with joy and gratitude. Although there are rumors of this compassionate heart that saved the countless first sons of the world, the people did not expect them to be lucky today.