Chapter 60: Fanwai 4: Langhua was originally a Yaotai product-Langhua

At the end of August in the fifth year of Xize, Qucheng, Huazhou.

Although it is autumn, the temperature in Qucheng in the south is still very high. The noon sun is very poisonous and bright and dazzling, but no matter how hot the sun can’t stop the liveliness and prosperity of Qucheng .

Since the unification of the world, the former Youzhou has been divided into Huazhou, Chunzhou, and Ranzhou, with six government offices under the state.

The names of these three states together are the names of the Queen’s boudoir. His Majesty named her hometown after him. This shows that the relationship between husband and wife is deep, which makes the former Youzhou, Huazhou, Chunzhou, and Ranzhou. The people rejoice.

As the richest Qucheng in Youzhou, it has now been included in Huazhou. With the unique talents of Qucheng people and the wealth and capital accumulated from generation to generation, Qucheng today may not dare to be called the most dynasty. Rich, but its prosperous degree is worse than before, and it is a well-known trading mall.

The bustling street market, various merchants and travelers, a dazzling array of rare goods, endless shouting and selling… Such a lively scene that is rare in other cities is the most common in Qucheng.

At noon, a man who was about thirty years old and dressed in a brown cloth, who looked like an ordinary traveler, entered this rich Qucheng from the east gate.

He walked unhurriedly, walking on this bustling street, looking at the shops and stalls on both sides, or precious or rare or exquisite goods, and seeing the vigorous and endless traffic on the street The crowd was a little confused in their eyes, but those confusions did not harm his manners.

Square face with thick eyebrows, deep eyes and high nose, forming an upright, masculine face, tall and bright, although he is dressed in civilian clothes, he feels that he should be The majestic and majestic general who led the army with horses and tens of millions of soldiers made the women on the street look at him.

The brown-clothed man wandered around Qucheng for a long time. By the twilight, he almost watched the whole street market, and the people on the street gradually became scarce. They all returned home one after another. After turning for a long time, I was a little hungry. I planned to find a shop to fill my stomach. Looking from left to right, I finally found an ordinary restaurant that seemed suitable for ordinary people about 20 steps ago. I moved forward now. .

Clang! The man only walked a few steps, and suddenly a pile of things flew out from the right, sparsely falling to the ground, blocking his feet, stopping his steps.

The ones that fell on the ground were not pickled objects. They were all pearls, gems, jade and agate. They fell on the ground, the setting sun shone, and the brilliance was so dazzling that people couldn’t move their eyes.

The man looked at the jewels on the ground for a long while, sighing in his heart, then moved his eyes away, turned his head to the right, and wanted to see who was actually abandoning the treasure like dung. Only this glance made his heart beat.

Is that a pomegranate flower like a fire? The sunset of the western sky is not as bright as half of it, and the graceful peonies are not as beautiful as half of it. They are blooming freely, enchanting freely, showcasing all the rich and gorgeous style, fascinating the eyes of flowers, and bewitching the soul! “What do you look at! I haven’t seen a woman!” The crisp but pungent voice awakened him, lowered his eyes reflexively, and his eyes fell on the jewels under his feet.

“What do you look at! Don’t have such shallow eyelids!” The pungent voice sounded again, with a piercing mockery and contempt.

The man turned his head and looked back again. There was a woman leaning in front of the half open door on the right side of the street. He had a fiery red skirt, half-scattered black hair, a golden hairpin, a snow-skinned flower face, and a high ground. He pressed his chin and looked obliquely at everything under his eyes.