Chapter 6 The sword light is like a snowman

"Park Er, did you see those murderers that night?"

Outside Ruan Cheng, he walked slowly on a white horse, and immediately carried the two men, with Han Pu in front and Fengxi in the back.

Han Pu shook his head, "I have seen those people, but they are all blindfolded and invisible."

"I can't see my face..." Feng Xi frowned slightly. "So what weapon do they use?"

"The knives are all very wide knives." Han Pu said.

"Sword..." Feng Xi frowned again. "Do you remember what moves they used?"

Han Pu shook his head again, "As soon as those black people arrived, Dad hid me and said he would never come out without telling me, so I don't know what happened later."

"Ah, you don't know anything. This tells us where to find those in black." Feng Xi couldn't help but knock his hands on Han Pu's head. "Do you want revenge in your life?"

Han Pu was aggrieved by Feng Xi's words, "Of course I do! Although I don't know the origin of those people, I know that these people came for my family's prescription, because I heard that they told my father to hand over the prescription."

"No wonder all your medicines have been looted. As for the prescription, now the prescription is in my hands--" Feng Xi lifted his chin and his eyes shone with cunning light. "If we let out the wind, say that Han's prescription is in my hands. , Then those who are greedy for the Han's elixir will all be chased, and those in black will definitely be chased."

"If you... if you do this, then everyone will come to kill you!" Han Puyi couldn't help shouting, "You don't want to die!" Although he is small, this matter is still clear.

"What to say!" Feng Xi raised his finger and knocked again.

"Ouch, don't knock me." Han Pu cried in pain.

"Boy, are you afraid of those people?" Feng Xi smiled.

"I'm not afraid!" Han Pu has a chest, and his little handsome face is raised high, "You are not afraid, my majestic man is afraid! Moreover, I will kill those people to avenge my father!"

"Well, this is just like a man." Feng Xi nodded, watching Han Pu trying to put an adult's face up on a handsome face, so he couldn't help tapping his head again.

"Don't knock on my head, it hurts!" Han Pu touched his head.

"As the saying goes, there is no knocking, so knocking makes you smarter." Feng Xi smiled, but it really stopped.

"I'm already very smart, my dad and my husband have praised me." Han Pu murmured his forehead, eyes staring blankly at the front.

The road ahead is long, and I don't know where to go, his little head is at a loss, vaguely knowing that the future road will be different. In the past, Jinyiyushi, warmth, and innocent happiness were all cut off that night. In the future, it may be a storm of dust.

After being silent for a while, he suddenly turned around and whispered, "Hey, thank you."

Although he was small, he was born in a family of martial arts, and he often listens to the elders saying bad things about the rivers and lakes. Therefore, Fengxi would take great risks to do so, and may even die, thinking of it would be grateful.

"What is it, call my sister!" A forehead was knocked again.

"You promise not to knock, I will call it." Han Pu hugged his head to prevent being beaten again.

"OK, let's hear it first." Feng Xi agreed with a smile.

"Um... sister... sister." Han Pu finally whispered in a whisper.