Chapter 34 Own merciless selling long hatred

In Jitian Temple, which is not allowed by idlers except Taichi, the first step is Xun Anjun, and the second step is Shizi Fenglanxi.

King Yong lay quietly on the bed, a pair of black eyes very similar to Feng Lanxi, but now no longer sharp and savvy, staring at the blue tent on his head somewhat dimly.

"Lord, Shizi is here." Nei Shi said softly.

When King Yong turned his head, he saw Feng Lanxi was standing in front of the bed, his expression was calm, and there was a light smile on his face that seemed to never fade.

"You all retreat." King Yong ordered.

"Yes."

After all the people had retreated, Feng Lan took a seat in front of the bed, "I don't know what happened when the father king summoned his sons?"

King Yong looked at Feng Lanxi and quietly looked at the smartest and most terrifying son of all his children. After watching for a long time, "Now, are you satisfied?"

"Huh?" Feng Lanxi seemed puzzled. "I don't know what the father king is referring to?"

King Yong smiled with difficulty, and his pale face was tired, "You don't have to pretend to be alone, even if you can cheat the world, but you can't be alone, don't forget that you are a lonely son, and the wise son Mo Ruofu !"

Feng Lanxi also smiled, smiling lightly and gently, "There are too many sons of the father, and not everyone understands so clearly."

This was a little disrespectful, but King Yong was very calm. He looked at the eyes that were very similar to himself, so dark, so deep, "You hate so much? Would you be able to eliminate it by doing so?" All resentment?"

"Resent? Hate?" Feng Lan's eyebrows moved slightly, seeming to be a little funny, "Father, you are too late for your son's filial piety, and where is there any resentment and hatred. Moreover...you know, children are the most The thing to do is to make your life comfortable, how can you find trouble yourself."

King Yong looked at him calmly, as if he wanted to see through his heart, and then looked away for a long time, looking at the silver cloud embroidered on the top of the tent, and seemed to whisper with a sigh: "Over the years, if you don’t just...you are not Want to avenge your mother?"

"Revenge for the mother?" Feng Lanxi listened with a strange expression on his face, black eyes looked at his father, with a very shallow, but ironic irony, "The mother was not to save you. Was it killed by an assassin in Jitian Temple? And the assassin was already'thousands of thousands of swords' by you, and the hatred was already reported!"

The cold, bitter words made King Yong close his eyes violently, as if remembering something, and seemingly avoiding what he could not dare to witness. After a while, he spoke a little bit hoarsely, "I thought you didn't know, After all, you were only four years old at the time, but... four-year-old you dare to push your younger brother off the hundred steps, and at that time, you alone doubted, did you even know the truth? But you are really a clever child, Loneliness...I can't bear you, thinking that you are still so young, and you forget it for a long time, and your fourth brother was crippled by you for life, and your hatred should be eliminated. What I didn't expect was that more than twenty It’s been a year, and you never forgot, it turns out that you have been..."

At this point, Yong Wang paused and closed his eyes tightly, his hands hanging down beside the bed were also tightly gripped, and the green muscles on the old skin burst, "You... On the wind-bearing typhoon that day, Ren Dianyu The screams prevented the Qing Wang from saving the orphans. Are you so hateful? Want to see the orphans die in the hands of the assassins? Although they are dissatisfied, but with your ability, they can completely suppress them after the throne. This won't happen, but you... but by their wickedness all your brothers... Are you going to wipe out all your loved ones?"