Chapter 15 The first time to pick lotus

"Knead and knead and let me do it, so a gorgeous person." On the roof of the Golden Rope Palace, Feng Xiyou sighed, watching the slender figure go away.

"It's a smart woman to use the skills that belong to a woman freely." Feng Xi also admired, but his eyes fell on the person who picked the peony.

But when the man picked up the peony, gently brushed the dust, leaned to the tip of the nose and smelled the flowers, his eyes were slightly closed, and seemed to be intoxicated. After a long while, he carefully took it into his arms, and then looked around to make sure that no one saw it. Move to the Golden Rope Palace.

"It seems that this kid is obsessed with Huamei people, but it is a pity that Huamei people have a soft spot for you, the black fox." Feng Xizi also saw the man's behavior and smiled coolly.

Feng Feng looked at the man carefully, about twenty-five-six years old, tall, wearing a general's armor, which was a handsome and handsome male.

The man walked towards the Golden Rope Palace and walked all the way to the South Study, unstoppable. It seemed that he was extremely trusted by the King.

"Chen Ye Yan sees the Lord!" In the southern study, the general fell to the ground.

You Wang looked at the courtier without a word, his face unpredictable. The general, Ye Yan, kept kneeling down and dared not speak out.

"Ye Yan, look at this!" After a while, the King of the Throw threw something at Ye Yan, with a strong anger in his calm tone.

Ye Yan picked up the thing on the ground, it was a close seal, he opened it, his face changed suddenly, and he tapped his head on the ground.

"Humph!" You Wang stood up and looked at Ye Yan on the ground, "Lonely hope for you, who knows you have been alone!"

"It is incompetent, please ask the Lord to punish." Ye Yancheng panic.

"Is the punishment all right?" You Wang snapped the book case and said angrily, "The lonely Qucheng just lost the two richest priests and princes! The wealth of Qingguo disappeared like this! No one knows who's in the hands! Does the lonely one keep you like a gang?"

"minister……"

"What else do you have to say? Ah?" You King's hair was all open, his eyes were angry, and he walked around Ye Yanji on the ground, "Lonely when you are really a talent, but you never thought you were more stupid. Not as good as a pig!"

It was the Han family and Qucheng that were closely packed.

A few months ago, the You King didn’t even fall down while riding a horse. He knocked his head on the ground, and a large skin was knocked off his forehead. The blood was scary. When the Tai Hospital gave a bottle of Zifusan, it was said to be a trauma medicine After being applied to the wound for a few days, it healed without leaving any scars. You Wang wanted such an elixir. If it was used in the army, it would save many injured soldiers, so he asked Tai Yi to prepare more such drugs, but Tai Yi claimed that this drug was the unique elixir of the Han family in Ruancheng, Beizhou. The hospital also bought this medicine from the hospital for a lot of money, and wanted to study the prescription.

At that time, Ye Yanzheng was with the attendant, and he took the initiative to ask for help when he heard this.

He first went to the Han family and proposed to buy a prescription for a lot of money, but Han Xuanling, the head of the Han family, refused mercilessly. When I came back to think about it, it was still good for the Jianghu people to do this thing, but he was not very good to directly come forward to deal with the Jianghu people, so he found two Qucheng and Qishang people. Although Qi and Shang are the homes of the wealthy people, it is a pity that they have never been able to cling to the dignitaries of the DPRK and China, and have never had the opportunity to meet the King of Youzhou. Therefore, when Ye Yan came into contact with them, the two men felt that the opportunity came. In front of him, Master Ye was not only favored by You King, but also might become the princess of You King's love girl Chunran. This is simply a heavenly noble. , There is no reason not to catch.