Chapter 8 The setting sun is like a jade

"Sister, will that dynasty son become an emperor in the future?" Han Pu asked Feng Xi after a long walk.

"Perhaps it is him, maybe not." Feng Xi raised his head, and the nine-day sun was dazzling, just like the lifeless Jizhou Shizi.

"But the way he talks makes people think he is." Han Pu also learned that she looked up to the sky, squinting to bear the hot sun.

"Park Er, do you envy you?" Feng Xi looked down at Han Pu and asked with a smile, "Do you want to be someone like him?"

"Sister, I envy him, but I don't want to be someone like him." Han Pu answered seriously with a dirty face.

"Why?" Feng Xi was a bit strange to hear him answer.

"That person--" Han Pu bit his finger, and seemed to be distressed about what to say.

Feng Xi did not urge him, just looked at him with a smile.

"Yes!" Han Pu suddenly raised his finger to the sky. "Sister, the dynasty son is like the sun in this sky. The light is too dazzling, it will cover up all the people around him, and then there is only him in this sky." He turned Looking at Feng Xi, his expression was very serious. "Isn't it lonely if he stands so tall alone?"

Feng Xi heard something stunned, watching Han Pu's eyes gradually softening, and after a moment she reached out and gently stroked his head, "Pu'er, you will become a person beyond the white wind and black breath in the future."

"Ah? Really?" Han Puwen Yan grinned and smiled suddenly, but then suddenly laughed again, "I don't want to surpass my sister, I want to stand in the same place with my sister."

Windy evening seemed to be unheard of, reaching for the hair flying from the temples, gazing at the distance as if looking to the end of heaven and earth, so deep.

"Although there is no companion in the highest place, he has the supreme power, the vast territory, the prostrate thousands of subjects and the endless glory and wealth. This is also a kind of compensation."

"But those things he couldn't take away when he died." Han Pu argued, frowning, "My mother said before, when a person died a hundred times, everything was like a cloud in his life, and he couldn't take it away. My dad said that she could take him when she died. I think she could take her when she died, but the emperor couldn't take his throne, power, territory and subjects."

"Oh, I didn't expect Old Han to even say such things." Feng Xi smiled gently, then patted Han Pu's head, "Who said that the emperor can't take away, your mother has your father, the emperor died Not only are there many treasures buried, sometimes concubines are also buried, and he can take away more."

"But it's not sincere! It's not sincere, and you can't find it when you go to the prefecture. Isn't it still alone?" Han Pu still insisted on his own opinion.

"Sincerely--" Feng Xi looked back suddenly, looking at the way he had come, his eyes flickering, and after a long time, you sighed quietly, no more words.

"Will anyone follow me when I die?" Han Pu suddenly thought of what happened after his death.

"Then I don't know." Feng Xi smiled and tapped his forehead. "How come you are so strange, you think about what happened after you died."

"When that sister dies, I'll go with you, okay?" Han Pu didn't give up, and wanted to find a companion.

"Not good." Feng Xi refused flatly.

"why?"

"Because you are younger than me, you can still live very long and long when I die."

"But I want to go with my sister. We can be a company in the prefecture, and we can also go into the baby together."