Chapter 25 Fearlessness can be sought

In "Dongshu·Lehou·Qingwang Xiyun Biography", the historian Kun Wudan, who is known as the "sword pen", also praised his "Tianzi Fengyi, talented generation, and the use of troops as gods." She has experienced hundreds of battles in her life, and has almost no defeat. She is the three kings of the troubled world with the dynasty and Fenglan of the same generation. But no matter how terrifying the battle was at the time, in the pen of the historian Xi Morujin, it was only expressed in a few words.

But on May 25, 26th, Jing Yan, Feng Xiyun, in Lumen Valley, attacked Jizhou with a crowd of 10,000 to fight for 50,000 rides. This was a battle with fewer enemies and a great victory. In addition to the brief records in the history book, there is also a sentence: The King of Blue Shooting Emperor will set the victory under the arrow, but for a moment, the gods are crazy and smitten, and they will be ruined!

This sentence has left a mysterious mystery for future generations. What exactly made Feng Xiyun "fascinated by wisdom" in that war?

The thoughtful person guessed that it was because the hurried march suffered a rainstorm after a night. The Blue King was a woman and had always been weak. It was caused by the illness; romantic people guessed that the Blue King shot the bronze emperor with a single arrow. It will be affectionate with him, so he is so stunned; there are also some outrageous speculations that in that battle, the Green King killed too many people and angered the gods, so he was struck by lightning and unconscious...

No matter how many guesses there are, no one can be sure that what he guessed is true. Even Feng Yunqi, who followed the side of the Green King in that battle, did not know why their master would have that kind of reaction. Only after that battle, Their Lord has not laughed for a long time.

When he was ugly on May 26, Feng Xiyun arrived in Yancheng.

On May 27th, Feng Xiyun attacked Yancheng.

At the time of application, Yan Cheng broke, and Feng Xiyun entered the city.

On the outskirts of Yancheng, there is a small Deguang Temple. The monks fled when they fought against Yancheng. The large monastery was empty.

Feng Xiyun pushed open the gate of the temple and walked through the courtyard. At a glance, he saw a thin coffin placed in the middle of the temple.

She stepped up and stepped into the buddhist hall, looking at the thin coffin, her eyes tingling.

Before standing on the coffin, she raised her hand to caress the cold coffin, suddenly thinking of her first encounter. As a teenager, she wandered in the alleys of the capital of Qingzhou, and then a black kid chased her, her black face was swollen, but her eyes were burning with unyielding anger, shouting, "Don't run, you haven't fought End! Come again, this time I will win you! This time we are more powerful, if you still win me, I will listen to you all my life..."

"Contract..." Feng Xiyun's eyes were blurred and his voice was broken.

Suddenly there was a loud noise at the door, is it the soul of the contractor who knew she came and asked for a look? Feng Xiyun looked back fiercely. In the light of dawn, a young monk who was about fifteen or sixty years old stood in front of the Buddhist hall with a bundle of dry wood.

"Female... female donor..." The little monk stared at the man standing in front of the coffin in a daze. Although he was a woman, she was wearing silver armor, is she a general? There are still tears on his face, it must have been crying just now, is it for General Bao? Then she should be a good person.

"Are you a monk in this temple?" Shaoxing, Feng Xiyun returned to calm.

"Yes, the little monk Renhe." The little monk put down the dry firewood in his arms, and then saluted her with her palm.