Chapter 52 Which one is more important?

"Five Stars and Lianzhu! I've only seen it in ancient books. There are only a few pens and no traces can be found, but I didn't expect anyone to be able to present this battle today! Feng Lanxi is the first person in the world!" Yu Wuyuan looked across the stage with emotion. , There was his opponent who went all out for the first time.

"I thought that'Five Stars and Lianzhu' was invincible in the world. Who knew that he had seen through it and used the'Three Talents to Return to the Yuan' to guard against it, and Jade had no chance to live up to the world's first name!" Feng Lanxi looked at the other side for a long time. Sigh, this is the first time he has convinced a person.

"Five stars are linked together, moving in all directions." Although there are records in ancient books, this array is complex and dangerous. No one has succeeded in arranging and breaking arrays for hundreds of years, but now it appears here in Dongdandu. Such people are also shocked.

"Three talents return to the primordial world, and heaven and earth fall." This is the end of "Yuyan Bingshu". There are countless people who are familiar with this book, but no one has ever been able to form this battle. After a long time, it is only a soldier's book. Conclusion, and at this moment, it appears in front of the world!

"Peerless formations such as Five Stars, Three Talents, and the Return of the Three Returned to the Yuan Dynasty simultaneously appeared today, which is really eye-opening!" Feng Xiyun's clear eyes are now brighter. "Just this way, isn't it a deadlock?"

"How is it possible." Feng Lanxi looked at the opposite side. "A tie is meaningless. I think the people on the opposite side share the same feeling."

"Then Wuxing Lianzhu and Sancai Guiyuan both have to show their might on this Dongdan Ferry?" Feng Xiyun's eyes narrowed slightly, "It is very likely that both will lose."

Feng Lan silenced his words and stared closely at the battlefield. He finally said in a deep voice: "I am also the first to use the five-star bead array. I don't know how powerful it is, but... the matter is here, avoid it!"

Feng Xiyun grimaced, looked at him, and then turned to look at the battlefield, "This reckless behavior is nothing like you."

Feng Lanxi glanced at her sideways, and then looked away from the other side. The deep eyes rarely radiated a bright light. "In the face of opponents such as the dynasty and Yuwuyuan, it is impossible to win without every effort, and today's five stars Lianzhu and Sancai Guiyuan appeared at the same time. I think anyone who has a good strategy will want to give it a try. It will be better to see which two teams are better! If I miss today, where can I find this opponent again! Besides..." he There was a slight pause in the voice, and my eyes were cold, "I will look at the kindness and ability of the Yu family to see if they are really omnipotent!"

The previous words are nothing, but the last sentence makes Feng Xiyun stunned. Some can’t believe that the implied willful words will come from the calm and graceful Feng Lanxi mouth, so that she just looked at him for a while, after a while. Looking back, I can't help but gritt my teeth, "If it's all jade and powder, then you can jump from the top of the vast mountain!"

Feng Lanxi smiled and looked at her sideways, "Relax, I will definitely pull you to jump."

Only when the words came out, the two were shocked at the same time.

The eyes are facing each other. In an instant, all the thousands of troops at the foot disappear. The whole world is extremely quiet. There is only a slight breath from the opposite side of the ear, and only the eyes on the opposite side in the eye, staring at the staring.

However, the two armies below did not receive the order of the monarch, and at this moment, they just waited in line and did not dare to act in vain.

"Does five-star renju return to the three talents?" The golden eyes of the dynasty are bright and eager to try. "Whoever misses it, misses it?"