Chapter 24 Tao is nowhere to be made

Fighting continues, the purgatory of the human world is really present in the Wuhui Valley, the blood is permeating the whole valley, the screams and the sound of killing go straight to the sky, the sword and the sword wave with blood, and the long gun pulls back to bring the enemy The flesh and blood are covered with the body and broken limbs of the golden armor, but they can't hide the dead souls of the silver armor...

In the battlefield, Feng Xiyun and Yu Wuyuan still stood in a wood, Ren Renjian passed by, Ren Liuya fell around, and they stood like a sleep.

In the Golden Riding Riding Array, the purple shadow that has been standing still moved suddenly, like an eagle spreading its wings, rushing directly to the one under the Fengyun Riding Center Baifeng.

Jian Xiao from the wind awakened Feng Xiyun.

"Jiurong flashed away!" She shouted in Jiao Zhuo's shout, as the arrow from the string chased away from Ziying.

But this time, Yu Wuyuan, who was stupid, did not stop this time, turned around and walked back, crossed the sword forest arrow rain, crossed the dead limbs of the ground, walked through the thick and sticky blood lake, and struck the bright white clothes. The messengers floating from the sky, such as Bai Yu's flawless handsome face, are deeply compassionate, and helplessness and compassion flashed in his eyes, but in the end, he walked quietly step by step.

Cross the hell, cross the soul, use these lives, use these blood, in exchange for another hundred years of peace.

Under the phoenix flag, Xiu Jiurong stood tall on horseback, waving the big flag in his hand, and instigating the whole situation and attack of Fengyun riding.

When the purple shadow came straight under the cold electricity, he did not dodge, but raised his phoenix flag in the air and waved it, and suddenly the wind and cloud riding in front of him spread out on both sides, avoiding the sharpness of the sword in his hand. Jian Qi, Jian Qi made a deep long ditch on the yellow sand ground! Then Ziying's arm was raised high again, and the cold electricity carried Xueliang's swordmand again to the Xiu Jiurong under Feng's flag!

That sword is as sharp as it can pierce all obstacles!

That sword is as domineering as it can be!

Huang Sha flew away from the front, the airflow was cut by it, and even the wind escaped!

This was a blow he couldn't avoid and couldn't resist!

Xiujiu Rong opened his eyes and quietly greeted the dazzling and beautiful sword in the sun, which was so beautiful that he would split him in two! At that moment, the last remaining thought flashed in my mind-Lord, Jiurong will always be loyal to you until my three realms and six souls are scattered!

The dynasty raised the corner of his mouth proudly, his wrists straight down, with the determined hegemony and fierceness-the master of Fengyunqi would have to die with this sword!

"Jiurong!"

There was an urgent call, and then a white damask was cut across the sky, intercepting the sword that Ling Ling swayed, and the sharp and invincible sword stopped at a distance of half an inch from the face of Xiu Longrong!

The dynasty and Feng Xiyun fell from the air at the same time, and the sword and Bai Ling were still entangled. Looking back, it was just a glance, each other was cold.

The imperial dynasty had never seen such a windy evening. His hand holding the sword suddenly softened, as if his heart had been stabbed, and it hurt slightly. Suddenly, I remembered that night he asked to marry her, and in the end, she left a sentence "Unfortunately, friends rarely have a lifetime."