Chapter 14 Luo Hua Chunran said silently

In Luohua Palace, Linger, the maid that Chunran most trusted, was a little unhappy and a little happy these days.

The reason for the unhappiness is that at the moment, the person who dominated the princess bed was sleeping soundly. Thinking of this windy night that came out of nowhere, Ling'er was upset.

The so-called "Windwoman", which the princess admires very much, has not seen anything extraordinary in the palace for so many days. Basically, all of her performances these days can only be described as "delicious sleepy lazy worms". She spends most of her day sleeping and eating, and the other half is spending time with the ladies in the palace. Laughter and playfulness.

For example, suddenly and silently appeared behind you, scaring you to death, and tricking you into a beautiful flower hairpin on your temples, praising your beauty; telling you that life on the rivers and lakes during the day It's so exciting and interesting, it makes you feel itchy, but at night, it tells you some ghost stories, so you don't dare to sleep through the night.

Relying on her travels around the world, she taught me how to paint "cage smoke eyebrows" today, and what to do with "tear line cheeks" tomorrow. The clothes are a mess of clothes, the daughter's family should know what is called Tianxiang dyeing...

So I only heard these words throughout the day: Ximei, what eyebrows did I draw today look good? Xi girl, how about this step on my head? Xi girl, is it better for me to collect the sleeves of my clothes? Xi girl, this is the tea made of the flower that I picked this morning, you try it. Xi girl, this is the dim sum I made, you eat it while it's hot...

After making the whole Luohua Palace, I almost forgot who the real owner is.

As for what makes Linger happy, she quietly glanced at Feng Gongzi, who was playing with the princess in the dark incense pavilion in the garden. Seeing the wind-like figure of the jade tree, she thumped in one heart.

I remember when she first saw this rich son, she thought she was coming. The brothers of the princess on weekdays are also handsome, but when compared with this son Feng, it is like a raven compared to a colorful Phoenix, not to mention the kind of spring-like posture.

Moreover, he is full of talents, and can be remunerated with the princess poetry, piano flute ensemble, chess and painting, not to mention the princess song "Secret", he drew the sword and the heroic posture.

Such a perfect man who only appears in the dream of a girl, I can't think there is really one in the world. So the palace ladies in Luohua Palace would blush when they saw him, and they would be so nervous that they would be speechless, and they would be helpless when they looked at him... These are all forgivable in Linger's opinion, after all, she is also like this.

While Ling Er was thinking about something, she fixed her gaze on the dark incense pavilion.

Hua Chunran and abundance among the flowers, from a distance, really match a pair of talents, as if they are fairy couples in the painting, people want to admire heartfelt admiration even Linger see Looking at it, she was fascinated, but... there seemed to be a little more glaring things in this painting. She took a closer look, and she was suddenly out of breath. When did this wind eve go? Disturbing the princess and son Feng again!

"Huamei people, this should not be the case."

The **** that Hua Chunran just about to drop was suddenly robbed halfway, and fell to another place.

"Huaren, you should go down like this, and then, this fox must go down here, you go down here, he goes down again, then you go down like this, and finally...you see, this will completely enclose him Well, let him have no way to escape! Haha... This is called'live catching the black fox', hahahaha..." Feng Xi used both hands to start and drop on the chessboard, and gave her all the game in less than a moment.