Chapter 9 Ask me what is the Chinese food

Although the **** ship has a simple appearance, its cabin is very gorgeous. Purple drapery, carved tables and chairs, colorful carpets, landscape paintings hanging on the walls, but the most striking thing is the people on the soft couch by the window, because of him, all the gorgeous will become Elegant grace.

Feng Yi sits on the soft couch and is slowly tasting with a cup of tea. Zhong Li stands beside him, a man kneeling on the ground, his head bowed, his face is not clear in the dim cabin, I just feel that this person looks like a ball The vague shadow is indistinct and impenetrable.

After drinking a cup of tea, the abundance lightly asked, "What's the matter?"

The kneeling man replied: "There is a clue about what the young man has ordered. Yun Yun, please ask the young man, do you want to start directly?"

"Oh." Feng Xi handed over the tea cup in his hand, and Zhong Li took it up and set it aside, "What did you find?"

"Currently only their whereabouts have been tracked, and their purpose has not yet been determined." The man replied.

"Is this so?" Feng Xi groaned slightly, "No need to do it for now, just follow."

"Yes."

"Also, Xuan Ji's matter told him to ignore it, I have my own arrangement." Feng Xi said again.

"Yes."

"Go." Breathing waved.

"Subordinates quit."

After the man stepped back, the room was quiet and the breath of light fell somewhere. After a long time of contemplation, he turned his head and asked Zhong Li: "Is the girl in Phoenix ready?"

"Hui Gongzi, the girl Feng has been placed in a partial cabin." Zhong Li replied.

"Huh." Feng Xi nodded, leaning back, leaning on the soft couch, looking sideways out of the cabin, it was already dusky and heavy.

The door was gently pushed open, and Zhong Yuan came in with a black jade box in his hand, walked into the room, opened the lid, and the eyes were bright and bright, driving away the darkness of the room. Inside the box is a night pearl the size of a baby's fist.

Zhong Li took a palace lamp from the bulkhead, put the pearl in it, and hung the lamp on the top of the cabin. The light inside the cabin was like daylight.

"It's too bright." Feng Xi turned back, glanced at the bright lamp, stroked his eyebrows with his hands, slightly opened his fingers, covering his eyes, and also covering the inexplicably dark look in his eyes.

Zhong Li and Zhong Yuan could not help but looked at each other. Ever since he waited for the son, he knew that he hated dark oil lamps or candles. Whether at home or outside, he used the pearl as the lamp. Why did he say that it is too bright today?

"Change a lamp, you go down." Feng Xi lowered his forehead and closed his eyes slightly, his expression calmly commanded.

"Yes." Zhong Li and Zhong Yuan responded.

One removed the bead lamp, one lit the oil lamp, and then gently closed the door and left.

Waiting for the quiet footsteps to go away, a light like a bean in the room, accompanied by the faint sound of river water.

On the soft couch, lying flat in abundance, eyes closed slightly, his face quiet, as if he were meditating, as if going to sleep.

Time passed quietly, only the faint river wind occasionally flicked the faint butter lamp, and the light and shadow jumped for a while, but it was also quiet, as if afraid of disturbing the false sleep on the couch.