Chapter 47 Clutch together the scattered world soul

"She still takes care of the big picture after all."

Looking at the cold wind and wind, Xi Yun's figure drifting away, Duanmu Wensheng took a light breath, and the hand holding the sword handle slipped quietly.

"Qingwang..." He Qishu said what he wanted to say, but suddenly all the words in his mind disappeared. Looking far ahead, the white long coat flew in the wind, long black hair intertwined, and the thin and delicate hair seemed to be able to go with the wind. He looked at it, and after a long time, all his thoughts turned into a sigh.

Duanmu Wensheng turned around and looked at Feng Yunqi's neat camp account, "50,000 Fengyun Qi... there are 50,000 beyond 50,000."

"As far as the national power of Qingzhou is concerned, it is not difficult to have one hundred thousand Jingqi, it is just..." He Qishu gave a slight pause and was a little worried. "The Qingwang’s 50,000 Jingqi is not only unknown, it is the Lord. I don't seem to know."

"Don't you even know the Lord?" Duanmu Wensheng's heart sank.

He Qishu was equally worried, "The secret power of the Blue King can't be underestimated, and I really don't know what the situation will be in the future. No wonder he will guard against this in the rain."

"Despite the resistance to wear rain, the Lord still leads the soldiers to rescue, which shows the weight of the Green King in the Lord's heart." Duan Muwen looked at Feng Lanxi, who stood still like a statue. His heart was deeply moved, "Only It is a pity that we are late. But no matter what the two kings will be, we only need to remember that our lord is Yong.

"Yes." He Qishu's eyes also looked at Fenglan. All the people are gone, but their Lord is still independent in the wind, looking at the sky with their hands, I don’t know what kind of mood, what kind of expression, but the back in the wind makes him a lonely and desolate. sense.

There is nowhere to say ecstasy in sleep, I feel sad and ecstatic.

In order to make use of this love letter, he fell into the air, and ended up without evidence.

But leaning on the slow string song, and breaking the intestine to break Qin Zhengzhu. 【Note 1】

In the house at the back of the mall's government office, Feng Qiwu chanted lowly, holding the scroll, and then couldn't help sighing, closing the scroll with his hands. The ancient poems were fragrant and lonely, but they were heart-wrenching. She held up the hot tea on the table. In the cold night, her tentacles were warm, her eyes raised, but she looked into the red candle burning halfway on the lotus candlestick.

"Red candle has no pity for self-pity, and the night cold sky weeps for others." She sighed with self-pity, and reached out to hug the pipa resting on the short table, with her fingertips picking, the faint tune sounded in the room, It's just the meaning in this song, but there are a few people who can understand it, and who can get it.

"Feng girl, Ren Junshi seeks advice." Xiaoer pushed the door lightly into the room.

"Ren Junshi?" Feng Qiwu's fingertips, "why is he looking for me?"

"The girl will know if she sees it." Xiaoer smiled with a smile on her face.

"It's late, it's inconvenient. I'll go back for me." Feng Qiwu said coldly.

"But the military division said that there were important matters to be discussed with the girl, and that it was related to the Lord." Xiaoer looked at Feng Qiwu carefully, and she saw her look change.

"Okay." Feng Qiwu pondered for a moment, put down the pipa, got up and walked out of the door with Xiaoer.

In the main hall of the front yard, Ren Chuanyu sat upright.