Chapter 12 Spring Breeze Dance Night

The glass of wine was frustrated and mad, and said bitterly and said it was sad.

It is difficult for Yufeng to kill his life on the shallow shore, and Yanluo is easily broken.

Ge Yiqiang dances as a neon dance, and the dry tree talks about Hui Zhixiang.

Come down from the north and return to Pengjing, with Xuannan looking at the moon like frost. 【Note 1】

"Park Er, why do you recite this poem at a young age, change it?"

The long Changli Lake, Yangliuqingqing, spring wind shears, the sun is warm and the lake is bright, and it is the good spring in March. A carriage was walking slowly, and a childish voice was coming from the car, with a woman's lazy voice.

"Sister, Park Er's back is the poetry of Qingzhou Xiyun Princess, how is Park Er's back?"

"This poem is waiting for you to be thirty years old. At that time, you can miss it. Now, at a young age, how do you understand the taste of the poem."

"Then I will recite another one for you to listen to." The childish voice is very positive, with a childish desire to be praised by adults.

"Okay." The voice was faintly meaningless.

Who listened to the flute last night?

The cold solitary cicada can't stop singing.

Clay pot tea is cold and unpretentious,

Prefer to sing in the dream.

"Sister, sister, how are you carrying this time?" In the carriage, Han Pu shook the sleepy wind.

"How can your child's family understand the miserableness of'clay pot tea is cold and moonless'." Feng Xi yawned and looked at Han Pudao, "Why do you always cherish Princess Yun's poems? This is not the one she would write in this world alone. , There are many poems for you to read at this age."

"I heard that Mr. Xiyun Princess is a peerless wizard. It is said that she once made a comment at the age of ten...On..." Han Pu closed her eyes and tried to recall what he said to him, but "discussed" for a long time. Did not think of it.

""Ten Strategies on the Observatory"." Feng Xi shook his head.

"Yes, yes!" Han Pusong said in one breath, "It's "Ten Strategies on Jingtai"! Mr. said that the young king considered the talents of junior high school in Jingtai, and asked them to discuss the political importance. At that time, Princess Xiyun accompanied him and wrote with a pen. In the next article, I have a unique vision and extraordinary insights, which only weighed on Wenzhou's Wenkui in Qingzhou. Although she was a woman, she was astonished and stunning. So my cousin and cousin in my family loved to learn how to wear princess Yunyun. What hair to wear and what jewelry to wear, they will immediately follow suit."

Feng Xi shook his head and sighed, tilted his body, and fell to the couch, ready to sleep again, and suddenly sat up again, his ears seemed to be listening to something. After a moment, he shook his head and said, "Another singing Princess Xiyun."

"What sings Princess Xiyun?" Han Pu asked.

"You'll hear it after a while." Feng Xi didn't sleep anymore. She pulled the small window beside the car and looked out of the window. When the breeze was blowing, she took a deep breath. "And I smell it."

"What's the smell?" Han Pu took a deep breath on the window, but didn't smell any smell. Listening carefully, a faint voice of singing came from the wind, getting closer and closer, and gradually audible.

"People are drifting away from the moon,

Xiaolou leans on the jade rod alone.

Luohua Swift swept away,