Chapter 38 Langhua Wake Up is Allure

Da Da Da Da... The sound of the iron hooves came, and in the fire, Gongsun Bi led the soldiers.

"The princess forgiven her sins, and the late arrival of the court surprised the princess!" Gongsun gravity jumped off the horse to salute.

"Yes... General Gongsun!" Bai Langhua calmed down slightly after seeing the people in front of him.

"Princess, for your safety, please leave Dingcheng quickly." Gongsun proportion bowed, and then turned his head to the deputy general Song Sen behind him, "You lead two hundred elite soldiers to **** the princess back to the capital."

"Yes!" Song Sen led the life.

"No! I... I haven't defeated Feng Xiyun, how can I go back? I want to guard Dingcheng with General Gongsun!" With the weight of Gongsun and a large number of soldiers in his presence, Bai Langhua felt calm and refused to leave. Too.

"Princess, Dingcheng can't hold it anymore, and the army of Qing and Yong has already attacked." Gongsun proportion smiled miserably, looking at this little princess who was completely ignorant of the sufferings of the world.

"Why...why?" Bai Langhua widened her eyes in disbelief. "You..." She looked at the soldiers. "Aren't you all still there? Why can't you keep it? Is it... The proportion of Gongsun! Do you want to surrender to the city?" At this point, she stared at Gongsun severely.

"The princess is relieved that the minister is not a traitor's rat generation." Gongsun Bi smiled bitterly and glanced at his men in the firelight. These cronies who have been fighting with him for many years may be here today. "Princess go away , Chenzihui and Dingcheng will coexist and die!"

"General Gongsun..." Bai Langhua looked at the proportion of Gongsun and couldn't help being ashamed of his doubts.

Gongsun gravity turned and bowed deeply to Bai Langhua, "Princess, please tell the Lord, the minister failed to hold the Dingcheng, and he was entrusted by the Lord, but he was killed!"

Bai Langhua felt guilty and said, "General...Since you can't keep it, you can go back to the king with me, and I will have a relationship with my father."

Her words just fell, and a loud scream came.

"Gongsun's proportion! You, the tortoise's grandson, have escaped! Get out quickly, and fight with the general for another 300 rounds!"

The scream of the tyrant, like thunder in this chaotic fight, shocked all the soldiers present at the scene.

Gongsun's proportion changed, and immediately shouted, "Song Sen, what are you doing while standing, **** the princess away!"

"Yes! Princess, please go with your subordinates!" Song Sengu didn't respect her humble status and reached out to pull Bai Langhua.

"No!" Bai Langhua shook away Song Sen, and looked at Gongsun's weight, "General Gongsun can be here. As a royal family of Beizhou, can Bai Langhua run away from you?"

Amidst Bai Langhua's struggles, a rude laughter came out, "Ha ha ha ha... The grandson is more important, I've caught you!"

The laughter was not over, and suddenly a member of the generals led the silver armor to run quickly. It was as fast as if it had evolved from the sea of fire, with a fierce sigh, and the cold that made the fire retreat. Sassy!

"General Cheng." Gongsun looked at the leading rider, suddenly his pupils contracted, and his hand pressed the knife handle involuntarily, holding it tightly.

"This is General." The burly general who was on the high brown warhorse waved his long sword. "Why, do you want to escape?"

"Why!" Gongsun jumped on the warhorse and drew his sword in his hand. "I will fight you today!"