Chapter 45 Luoying Mountain

The dark night escaped quietly, and the day came again.

At the foot of Luoying Mountain, the 70,000 Imperial Guards, who had rested overnight, recovered their strength and anger, climbed out of the camp, and began to cook a fire. Soon, the smell of food and wine and the singing of the soldiers drifted away under the Luoying Mountain, and the morning breeze was sent into the mountain's ears.

"This roast lamb is so crispy and fragrant!"

"This dog stew makes people drool just by smelling it!"

"This wine is strong enough!"

"Beef is good enough!

"Aren't you hungry on the mountain? There is wine and meat here!"

"Yes, you can't be full of stomach just by biting the stone!"

"Feng Yunqi's puppies, climb down quickly, I will give you a few bones to lick!"

...

Such temptations and insults continued for three meals, and Feng Yunqi in the mountains came to his ears one by one, but no matter how provocative the Imperial Guards were, the mountains were quiet, there was no response, and no one could not bear the temptation to slip down. If he had not seen Fengyun riding uphill with his own eyes, the guards thought that there was no one in the mountains.

Such a day passed, and the night came to the earth again.

After being full of food and doing nothing for a day, the Imperial Guard only felt that there was nowhere else to vent, and he was very disdainful about the wind and cloud riding hidden in the mountains. This kind of action is qualified to be called the four famous riders in the world. One!

"Why are we waiting here? Why don't we rush up the mountain to keep Fengyun riding a piece of armor?"

"That's it! With the advantage of our 70,000 army, we simply killed the mountain directly and wiped out Fengyunqi in one fell swoop!"

"Think that Fengyunqi is known as a famous rider in the world, but yesterday we saw that we were not deserted and fled? I really don't understand why the general did not let us catch up to the mountain. If we let us catch up to the mountain, then we won a big victory last night. , We should be celebrating today!"

...

Various words spread among the soldiers, and in the account of the deputy commander of Le Yuan, the three guards will arrive by accident. After half an hour, the three guards will all leave with a smile.

But Le Yuan in the tent was walking back and forth, hesitant and a bit of excitement in his expression, and finally he looked at the Yuci Baodao hanging on the ledge, and said to himself firmly: "Just Success, the general will have nothing to say!"

And the three generals, after returning home, all of the five thousand cronies soldiers, under the shadow of the night, quietly headed towards Luoyingshan.

Although Luoying Mountain is known as Luoying Mountain, it has very few trees and flowers. Except for the lush forests on Luoying Peak at the top of the lake, its mountain walls are basically composed of brownish red rocks and mud, so From a height, it looks like a reddish flower blooming on the plain.

At this time, in the blurry night, countless black shadows were crawling on the petals of this falling flower, carefully, lest they make a loud sound to wake up the sleeping Fengyun ride.

"General."

In the head guard of the Imperial Guard, General Dongda is closing his eyes and obeying, wondering if he is thinking about something or simply raising his mind.