Chapter 22 Suddenly no return to Dongliu

In the morning of May 13.

When the Yu King urged 100,000 troops and opened the road with four artillery pieces, preparing to launch a fierce attack on Licheng, the soldiers who checked the situation in front reported: "Lord, the gate of Licheng is wide open, there is no voice in the city, the tower is upstairs Only Cao Ren!"

"What?" You Wang stunned for a moment, but then he smiled, "Hahaha... The yellow-haired girl Feng Xiyun must be afraid of the lone artillery, so she escaped!"

The imperial dynasty and Yu Wuyuan heard each other's words, and they both saw the doubts in each other's eyes. Was Feng Xiyun a person who fled the wind?

"Submit the order, enter the city to rest, start from time to time, chase Feng Yunqi!"

"The Lord." Liu Yusheng persuaded, "Feng Yunqi left the city for no reason, fearing that it would be fraudulent, it is not appropriate to enter the city immediately, it is better to send people in first, it is not too late to check and make plans."

You Wang thought for a while and nodded, "reasonable. Meng Chou, you lead 500 people and bring an artillery into the city to check."

"Yes!"

Therefore, Meng Xing led a 500-gold-clad horse rider and stepped into Licheng with an artillery. At the beginning, he was cautious and cautious. But after a moment's walk, let alone a person, not even one cat or dog was seen. The city was empty, so everyone relaxed their tense nerves.

"General, there is no half figure." said a soldier.

Meng Xu didn't speak, but looked around the street.

"It must have been afraid of our artillery and escaped." A soldier replied.

"Don't you say that their queen is very powerful? Why are they so timid that they escaped?"

"How capable a woman can be, I think she will not be a green king from now on, or hide in the room and embroider the peanut child."

"Haha...justified, justified. Women should stay at home to cook and have children!"

A group of soldiers laughed and talked.

Seeing that he had walked such a long way, Meng Xian never found any trace of humanity, and decided to go back and report the situation of Licheng to You Wang.

"Are you ready to hit the road?"

When Meng Xing led the soldiers back, a sudden voice sounded like a water drop in a pool, very clear and clear.

Meng Xu was shocked with the soldiers and looked away. I saw a woman in silver armor standing on the high roof on the left, wearing a silver helmet, covering her face, only to see a pair of shiny stars Eyes, long dark hair flying with the wind behind his shoulders, lining the bright sun behind him, like the God of War falling from the sky, Yao is invisible!

"It's the Blue King!"

The soldier's exclamation did not fall, Feng Xiyun raised his hand on the roof, the longbow pulled away, and a rocket was put on the bow.

"Hurry away!" Meng Chou shouted.

But apparently it was too late, his words did not fall, the rocket on the roof had been fired into the muzzle of the artillery, the artillery that had been loaded with fire shells suddenly blasted away, and the surrounding soldiers screamed and fell down.

"Shoot her down!"

Meng Xian didn't care about the artillery at this moment, and immediately ordered the soldiers to take arrows to aim at the wind and clouds on the roof, but their bows hadn't been pulled away, and the arrows were flying like rain on the roof. Fall to the ground in the rain of arrows.