Chapter 42 Ancient capital sunset

On October 4th, Huang Yu conquered the City of Tooth.

On October 6, the imperial army besieged the capital of Shangwang.

On October 7th, Shang Wang commoner came out of the city, holding the symbol of the southern throne of Shangzhou, Xuan Shu, and bowed to the imperial court of Ji Wang.

On October 8, the dynasty gave the merchant King the title of "Henghou" and sent people to "escort" Chenghou and more than 400 people to settle in Jizhou. Liu Yusheng, who accompanied the three sons of Youzhou, volunteered to escort.

The imperial capital, six hundred and seventy-two years ago, the mighty emperor called the emperor here, built a palace and built a wall, Feng Wenchen rewarded the generals, and accused the establishment of the Great Eastern Empire in the world, which opened the most glorious page of the Great Eastern Empire. More than six hundred years have passed, like a lion overlooking the entire capital of the Central Plains. In the majesty and domineering, wealth and beauty, power and strategy, luxury and decay, the centuries of vicissitudes have gone through. The ancient and somewhat twilight capital, the former glory and magnificence has been slowly washed down by a long river called time.

Imperial Palace, Dingtao Palace.

"Senior see your majesty!"

Hong Liang's voice sounded. In the southern study of Dingtao Palace, a veteran who had to be completely white was concentrating on painting before the book case. The man in casual clothes respectfully saluted.

"General Dong is here, please get up quickly." The man who was painting indicated that the inner waiter standing next to him lifted the old general on the ground.

"Your Majesty!" The old general stood up and moved quickly without any help.

This old general was the Dongshu magnified general of the Great Eastern Dynasty. In this chaotic world where the group of males are divided and endlessly disputed, he is faithfully guarding the Dadong royal family. Although he has been over sixty years old, he looks from the outside and removes the frosted white hair. The face and the tall and sturdy body look like a strong man in the age of about 40. With a wave of his hand, he seems to be able to dial a thousand pounds. Everyone sees him, and the idea that comes to his mind is: This person must be a general!

"Ai Qing came just right. How about this copy of "Moon Flower" I copied?" The painting man pointed happily at the nearly completed work in the case. He is the current emperor of the Dadong Dynasty, in his early forties, with a medium build, white-faced microbeards, and no emperor's dominance between his expressions. On the contrary, there is a scholarly elegance.

"The servant is a rough man, he can't understand the writing and ink, and how can he know the beauty of His Majesty's masterpiece."

"Oh." Emperor Jing Yan was slightly disappointed. His eyes moved back from Dongshu to his paintings. Looking at his paintings, his eyes slowly changed, slowly becoming tender, becoming fiery, and slowly, the whole The heart and soul seem to sink into the painting, which looks like a man looking at his favorite beauty, focused and obsessed.

"I have written this "Moon Under Flowers" written by Prince Moon, I have not copied it dozens of times, but this time is the best, just..." Jing Yandi moved under his feet, his eyes moved from his painting to the one in front of the book case. On the painting, and then moved back to look at his own painting, and looked at it repeatedly, the muttering voice kept overflowing, "Not right, not right! Write Yuezizi's scene in this painting, which is very convenient. In the painting, it is really wonderful! Look at this month, it seems to be out of nothing, it is as bright as jade, and it is in a hazy state. This flower seems to be put in place, with stamens spreading petals, and it is really a beautiful lady... …Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful! It’s no wonder that he is called'Yuexiu's Son', how can I compare with him!" After the words were finished, the hand fell loose and the pen fell on the painting he drew. A picture of "Under the Moon" which was not completed was destroyed.