Chapter 49 Eve listening to the piano to recall the new year

December 30.

Today's Qinghua Palace is the busiest in the entire palace.

The main hall was obviously retouched. The glazed palace lamp was hung high above the top of the hall, and the inside of the hall was as bright as the day. The bright red veil hung down the pillar. When it was lifted, it was light and smokey. Neat and orderly listed in the hall, the jade seat directly in front of the hall is shining brightly under the lamp, the palace people shuttle lightly, the waiter hurriedly ran, preparing for the upcoming annual feast.

And Feng Wei was the most busy, but when he saw him shouting at the palace, don’t break the coral bonsai, he commanded the waiter to straighten the pot of purple jade bamboo for a while, and said that the screen was too plain to change the Bihu red Mei Shaping, after a while, said that the green leaves of Lansheng must be matched with the Yunmeng jade cup of the foggy mountain... ... called yelling, busy, until the end of the unitary time, everything was finally busy.

"Yong Wang and Qing Wang are here!"

When the waiters outside the hall sang, the soldiers and generals waiting in the hall turned around and bowed to meet.

Outside the hall, the two kings walked slowly side by side. On such a big day, both of them were wearing formal dresses, and they wore seven crowns of crowns on their heads, and the jade towers fell. With the pace of the two, they were like flowing water. Shake gently.

"Secretaries see King Yong and King Qing!"

"Flat body!"

The princes took their seats and the Chinese banquet began. They toasted together and celebrated. The dishes were like treasure, the wine was like dew, the silk was like lacy, and the dancers were like flowers.

On the last day of Jingyan's 27th year, the Qing King, Yong King and the ministers of the two prefectures and the imperial capital will have a feast in Qinghua Palace.

In the future, some courtiers recalled the annual banquet, which looked like flowers in the fog. They could not remember all the scenes of the day clearly, but they were even more memorable because of their confusion.

What was the difference at that banquet?

The banquet is not so luxurious. Any royal banquet in the past is more than it is, and it is not too lively. It is only a palace, but it is not indifferent. The two kings on the jade are kind and easy-going. The courtiers talked and drank, everything was so harmonious... If there must be something special, it is-calm!

The royal banquet was not extravagant or solemn, nor solemn and solemn, but calm as water, without a trace of waves, without a trace of ups and downs, a just calm.

From the beginning to the end of the banquet, everything is spent peacefully and naturally, tasting the delicacies made by the master chef, the wines that have respected each other for centuries, listening to the wonderful music of the court musicians, and enjoying the graceful dances of the palace ladies... As we approached, Junchen went to Donghua Building to spend the last moment of the year with the people and celebrate the New Year with the people.

The square in front of Donghua Building is already crowded with people, and almost all the people of the imperial capital have gathered here. The biting cold wind is waiting for them, just to see the Qing King and Yong King, just like the legendary king. .

Finally, when the two kings crowded by the hundred officials boarded the tower, at that moment, the originally noisy people on the square all calmed down and looked up. The two kings of grace and nobility in the city smiled and waved to the people with a smile. Wan Min bowed down, congratulations sounded like a mountain tsunami.