Chapter 19 Qingzhou Xiyun is coming

Feng Xi walked out of Yingshou Palace and saw the abundance standing beside the white jade railing in front of the palace. The black clothes were ink and stood against the wind. The handsome and rich gods attracted many court ladies and inner waiters in front of the palace.

Feng Feng looked at the windy evening coming to him, still white hair and black hair, his eyebrows were familiar, even the pace of walking was light and easy to feel with his eyes closed, but his heart felt indifferent, this person It's different.

Feng Xi stopped a foot away from him.

The two looked at each other quietly at a distance of one foot, and each other was calm.

It seems that they are still the white wind and black breath that have known each other for ten years on the rivers and lakes, and it seems that they have traveled from a distant place.

"How about the Green King?" Feng Xian broke Shen Jing first.

"I have fallen asleep." Feng Xi smiled faintly, and then turned to command Pei Yu, the head of the inner court who was standing next to him. "President Pei, Mr. Feng lives in Qingluo Palace. You can arrange it."

"Yes." Pei Yu promised.

Feng Xi turned his head and said to Feng Xi again: "After driving for so many days, you must take a break and rest, and I will find you at night."

Nodded with a smile.

"Feng Gongzi, please." Pei Yu led Feng Feng away.

Seeing the richness of his back walking further and further, Feng Xi frowned slightly, and then sighed indistinctly.

On the same day, the two men rested for half a day, and at dusk, Feng Xi led the abundance to Yingshou Palace.

In the bedroom filled with herbal incense, Feng Xi whispered to the father lying on the bed with his eyes closed, "Father King."

Feng Xingtao slowly opened his eyes, and at a glance he saw the young man standing in front of the bed, standing side by side with his daughter. Like a jade tree in Yaotai, he was young and beautiful, and he was so energetic that he could not help but praised and stretched out his hand to signal that he wanted to get up.

The inner servant in front of the bed and the court lady rushed forward to serve, and moved the big pillow to lean him back.

Feng Xi sat down in front of the bed and said, "Father Wang, this is a friend whom her daughter met in the rivers and lakes. The surname is Feng, and you have heard about it."

"Feng Xi has seen the Green King." Feng Xi bowed to salute.

"Free gift." Feng Xingtao looked at the elegant young man in front of the bed. "You are the black abundance with the same name as your orphan daughter?"

"It's right down." Feng Xi straightened up, and looked at Feng Xingtao when he looked up. He saw that he described dryness and faintness, and only a little bright light flashed in his eyes.

"That's the Lanxi son in Yongzhou?" Feng Xingtao said immediately.

The abundance was stunned for a while, and then said: "Why does the Qing Wang think that the abundance is Yongzhou Lanxi?"

"The lone daughter is Princess Xiyun, and you are naturally the son of Lan Xi." Feng Xingtao took it for granted.

"This..." It was the first time that Feng Xian heard such an assertion, and he was so funny that he really didn't know how to react.

"Why? Aren't you?" Feng Xingtao glared, "Did you lie to the lonely daughter?"

"Fool her?" Feng Xi was stunned again. But in my mind, just by these few words, this Qing Wang really deserves to be Feng Xi's father. But, when did he deceive her? Since the first meeting, they have tacitly asked each other's identity, and they have been so in the past ten years, but it is true that both parties have a clear idea of each other's origins.