Chapter 3 Xuanyi Moyue came to the cloud

There is a mansion west of Ruancheng in Beizhou, this is the famous Han family of Beizhou martial arts.

Although the Hans are among the martial arts families, they are not known for their martial arts skills, but they are well-known in the rivers and lakes for their family medicines "Zifusan" and "Buddha Pill".

Zifusan is an elixir of trauma, and Foxindan is a detoxification holy product. The people in the rivers and lakes have all been licking their blood, and injuries and poisoning happen at any time. Therefore, the panacea of the Han family is extremely hungry for the people of the rivers and lakes. It's just that this Korean medicine is unique and secret, and it is never easy to give away. Therefore, although the martial arts of the Han family are not high, the martial arts people all give three points to the Han family. It is inevitable that they will need the Han family to give medicine to save their lives when they are seriously injured.

Today is the sixtieth birthday of Han Xuanling, the master of the Han family, but seeing his horses and horses in front of the house, there are hundreds of banquets in the garden and the garden is very lively. Not only did the heroes of Beizhou and the celebrity squires of Ruan Cheng came, but also the heroes of other countries came from afar to celebrate the birthday of Han Han.

"Yo, it's so lively."

When the host and the host were happy, a clear and loud voice suddenly sounded, overshadowing all the noise in the garden. The guests looked around in amazement and saw the roof. A young woman sat leaning against the eaves. The white long gown fluttered like the sky and clouds under the sun, and a bright smile looked down at the house. All guests.

"It's you again!" Sitting at the first red star Shouxing Han Xuanling Huo Di stood up, glaring at the woman on the roof.

"Yeah, it's me again." The woman in white said with a smile, "Senior Han, today is your sixtieth birthday, and I also wish you luck in the East China Sea, and life in Nanshan."

"No, as long as you, the **** of plague no longer appears, the old man will live for a hundred years!" Han Xuanling left the walk and walked to the center of the park, looking up at the woman in white with a cold face, "Baifengxi, you have taken it many times. My Han's elixir, the old man doesn't have a theory with you, and I don't want to pursue it on today's festive day, and you quickly leave when you know each other."

All the guests in the garden were immediately surprised by the words.

Although Bai Fengxi is a famous river and lake, but the **** dragon has never seen her, but very few people have known her, but she did not expect to see it today, nor did she think that she was so young, even more surprised is the words of Han Han "Take the elixir," she thinks that she has a wide range of heroes, how could she do such a thing?

So everyone in the garden couldn't help but leave their seats and surrounded the eaves.

"Senior Han, don't be so angry. You must know that the medicines were taken without your permission, but they are all used to save people. It is also a good thing for your Han family. Thank you for being me." Feng Xi said with a smile.

"You... you have to be strong!" Han Xuanling said angrily.

The Han family of this generation is born with sexual love, but this Bai Fengxi is often stealing those hard-to-find elixir without paying a penny, but she is very strong in martial arts, and she is free to come and go in the Han family. Her friends were all defeated by her. Therefore, at this moment, Han Xuanling looked at the smiling people on the eaves, but could not help but pull down the people in front of him and beat him hard to get rid of his hatred.

"Alas, Grandpa Han, who likes your family's medicine to be so flattering, but your medicine is too expensive, and I'm too poor, so I have to ask for one and ask for it. Otherwise, you can copy the prescription Give it to me, it's okay for me to match, so you don't have to see me again, and naturally you don't have to make such a big fire every time. The anger is too strong for your health." Feng Xi completely ignored Han Xuanling The angry face said with care.