Chapter 62: Fanwai 6: The Lonely Body of Qian Qiu Gongye--The Dynasty

The crown is full of Jinghua, and the Sri Lankan is alone and haggard! Long live the name of Qianqiu, lonely behind.

At this moment, the vast grassland has broken yellow grass, and dead bodies are like mountains.

Broken flags, broken swords, and blood-stained armor were scattered everywhere, and occasionally the wail of war horses rang.

The setting sun is like a blood wheel hanging diagonally, with a dizzy glow, the sky and the earth are in crimson, it is not clear whether it is the evening glow staining the red grassland or the blood staining the sky.

“After Mengcheng became the grassland, it will be the racecourse of the dynasty!” Amidst the boundless boundlessness, he rode up like a mountain, in a very plain tone.

Looking at the vast wilderness, overlooking the conquered land under one step, there is no longer any excitement.

Look up, the sunset is like brocade.

The vast grasslands of the Mengcheng Kingdom were used as their own horse farms.

Such arrogant words seem to have been said by predecessors, but he can’t remember it and he doesn’t want to think about who told him that year.

On the nine heavens, besides the clouds and the setting sun, are there other things? “Congratulations, Your Majesty!” someone behind him respectfully said.

“Xuekong, do you also think that I am just as warlike as the world says?” The emperor of the purple armor asked calmly in the setting sun.

The general of Xuefaxuerong thought for a while, and then said: “Your Majesty is for the future.

“”A thousand years of achievements? “It seems a little noncommittal.

The wind blows over, with a **** smell.

“After a thousand years, who will know my dynasty?” It seems to be a question, but it seems to be asking himself.

“The magnificent mountains and rivers of the dynasty will record the great achievements of your majesty, and the brave iron cavalry of the dynasty will inherit the martial arts of your majesty invincible for generations!” The general behind him sincerely said.

In his heart, his majesty should be the first emperor of the ages! “Invincible World?” Snorted lightly, indifferently.

Looking into the distance, it is a boundless territory.

The king is over the world, and the people surrender.

The whole world, at this moment, is the only one.

But this moment is endless emptiness and…loneliness.

“Xuekong.

“Youyou sighed, “Invincibility is not a blessing.

“Waving the whip, the world will let me gallop.

But… Nandan has surrendered, Wushe has disappeared from history, Caiyu has also fallen in love with the country… And now the Mengcheng Kingdom, known for its sturdyness, has also been defeated.

For so many years, there hasn’t even been one… not even an enemy country! For so many years, running in this vast world, from east to west, from south to north, he just…want to find an opponent, an opponent who is evenly matched and able to fight freely! A rival opponent.

An opponent who can arouse his fighting spirit.

An opponent who can make his blood boil.

A soul equal to him.