Chapter 50 Heavenly Jade Emperor

On the second day of the first lunar month of the New Year, the people of the imperial capital had not yet awakened from the celebration of the New Year, and they heard the news that King Qing and King Yong had left the capital. Although the people are reluctant, they can only bid farewell to show their hearts. So the road was blocked that day in the imperial city, and the people who bid farewell to the two kings were everywhere, so that Yu Yun could only walk slowly.

It was almost noon when the Green King and Yong King and his party finally left the Imperial City.

"It seems that you have won the hearts of the people." Among the broad and comfortable jade yin, looked at the people who had been watching from the distance through the curtains for a long time.

"Although Feng Wei is young, it is more appropriate to be the emperor in his capacity, and he really has no worries. It is just this one who has won the hearts of the people. Today, not only his Yong Wang has this talent, but also people... more than him. "!" Feng Xiyun sighed slightly.

"Oh?" Jiu Wei's eyes rolled, and there was a puzzling meaning in his smile. "You mean jade missed?"

"People of the Yu family..." Feng Xiyun's eyes were a little trance.

Boom! The door of the car was lightly knocked, followed by Xu Yuan's voice, "Lord, King Yong told the minister to present this volume to you."

"come in."

Wu Mei and Liu Yun, who were attendants in the car, lifted the curtain and opened the door, Xu Yuan bowed his head and walked in. The Yulong is extremely wide, covered with thick brocade blankets, soft couches, and a few cases of furnishings, just like a warm and compact room.

"sit down."

Feng Xiyun took the volume silk presented by Xu Yuan, and as he unfolded, he begged Xu Yuan to sit down. Sitting on the other side of the soft couch, Jiu Wei poured a cup of hot tea and handed it to Xu Yuan. Xu Yuan took the thank you.

"I really deserve to be the Yu family!" Feng Xiyun looked at the scroll, and the more he looked at it, the more terrified he was. "Not to mention the geniuses like the imperial dynasty, they are a slightly tolerant person, and can also be a wise king and Mingjun!"

It was said that several people in the car couldn't help but look at her, wondering what was written on the silk, what made her so emotional?

"Look at it, too." Feng Xiyun passed the scroll in his hand.

I took it for a long time, hurriedly glanced at it, but just smiled faintly, raised my hand and handed it to Xu Yuan: "Jade has no chance... It is not uncommon for people in the Yu family to have such talents."

But Xu Yuan saw it, but his face changed, looking at the scroll in his hand with shock.

Liu Yun and Wu Mei on the side were curious to see him reacting like this, but they were just little female officials who were not allowed to participate in state affairs, so they had to be patient. Feng Xiyun noticed their looks, nodded slightly, and gestured to see. The two received approval, and immediately approached Xu Yuan from left to right. After seeing the book on the silk scroll, they were also amazed.

"From this volume, the sentence'As long as the people of the Yu family stand beside you, you are the Lord of the world!' The words are indeed unremarkable!" Feng Xiyun's voice contains emotion and admiration, as well as hidden worries and A trace of melancholy, "The overall situation is undecided, but he is already building a new dynasty... What a jade missed!"

"How did these... get it?" Xu Yuan, who had always been calm, couldn't restrain her excitement at this time.

"Natural is the merit of King Yong." Feng Xiyun sighed softly. "Even if jade is missed, I can get it. I alone have to admire his ability. I want to come to this world with nothing he doesn't know. Only he wants to know. Only."