Chapter 51 The decision of the East

In the late night, everyone except the soldiers on patrol fell asleep early, recuperating for tomorrow's battle, but not everyone can sleep peacefully.

In a camp beside Fengyun Qiwang's tent, a lamp was like a bean, sitting quietly in front of the lamp for a long time, the dim light reflected his thin and long figure, and seemed a little lonely.

The tent gently lifted, and Feng Xiyun walked in silently, watching the long time sitting alone in front of the lamp, and sighed softly, "Jiuwei."

Hearing the voice for a long time, he looked back, and his eyes were a bit dazed. After seeing the wind and clouds, a glimmer of light appeared in the godless eyes, "Xi'er."

"Can't you sleep?" Feng Xiyun sat beside him, looking at his thin and pale face, and seeing the complex emotions in his eyes, his heart sank.

Jiu Wei's lips moved, he seemed to smile, but he finally failed to smile. He looked at Feng Xiyun with weary and tired eyes, "I can't hide from you, but I have thousands of troops fighting in my mind at the moment. I am restless, I..." He didn't finish, just looked at Feng Xiyun helplessly.

Feng Xiyun looked at him quietly, his eyes soft and deep, and in such a clear and quiet gaze, it seemed that all errors and sins could be tolerated, and all causes and effects could be accepted.

After looking at Feng Xiyun for a moment, Jiu Wei finally smiled, some helplessness, some compromise, some fate, "Xi'er, this is the hatred of ruining the family and genocide. His voice was heavy and tragic.

"Jiuwei, I understand." Feng Xiyun sighed softly, his eyes drooping, and saw Jiuwei's hand, his heart sighed, and reached out to hold his hand.

The hands held by Feng Xiyun were trembling lightly, and there were lingering blue auras between their fingers, flying around fiercely between their fingers, as if they were going to bind their hands tightly, and they seemed to pull them out. 'S control rushes out!

"Xi'er." Jiu Wei looked at the pair of clenched hands, and then looked up, into Feng Xiyun's bright and water-like eyes. For a moment, the mind twisted like a mess was suddenly loosened, and then wrapped around his fingers. Fei's aura slowly dissipated, and finally his hands were firmly and firmly held by Feng Xiyun in his palm, "If anyone in this world can really understand the suffering of the Jiuluo people, then you are the only one."

"Yes." Feng Xiyun looked down at the hands they held together, "because we shed the same blood."

After hearing it, Jiu Wei sighed for a long time, "So you really know."

"Of course I know." Feng Xiyun smiled, but there was sadness in his smile. "Although the Jiuluo ethnic group is almost genocide, no one has remembered it for hundreds of years, but our Qingzhou Feng's genealogy is clear and upright. Remember the'Fuji Family Shadow, Wang Fujiuluo's survivors for a long time'. Our Qingzhou Feng Family is after Feng Wangfeng's shadow and the three princes of the Jiuluo tribe."

Jiu Wei looked at Feng Xiyun, looked at, and suddenly, he suddenly burst out laughing, "Ha ha ha ha... ha ha ha ha... At that time, the mighty emperor and his brother personally exterminated the Jiuluo tribe, but finally their The younger sister was married to the prince of the Gyoro tribe, ha ha ha ha... I wonder what the mood of the mighty emperor was when they watched the couple marry! ha ha ha ha..."

His laughter was full of sorrow and sarcasm, and Feng Xiyun looked at him quietly, speechless.

"It's ridiculous and sad! At that time, they were angry and destroyed Gyula, causing tens of thousands of innocent lives to die overnight. The blood stained Gyuro Mountain, but what did they get in the end? They had to be separated by a brother and sister, Sorry for life! Hahahaha... This is also a retribution!"