Chapter 13 Youzhou has a female neighbor

On the round table covered with light blue tablecloth, there are two things, a shiny gold leaf and a pink silk parquet.

"These two things are your gains?"

In the best Tianzi room of the largest inn in Qucheng, Feng Xi made a round around the round table, still unable to understand why these two things would make the black fox look like a chest.

"Look closely." Feng Feng took a sip from the teacup. Well, yes, Yuzhou's famous tea Yu Nong is indeed very fragrant.

"Is there anything special?" Feng Xi picked up the gold leaf in his left hand and picked up the silk scarf in his right hand. "This gold leaf is just ordinary gold leaf. The two patterns embroidered on the silk scarf are quite special. Well, this embroiderer is very good."

"Did you see the veins on that gold leaf?" Feng Xi put down the tea cup and came over, took the gold leaf from her hand. "No matter which country the gold leaf cast by Dadong is the seven veins, but you see This gold leaf has a short one on the petiole. This leaf is marked by the gold leaf produced by Youzhou Qiji Qianzhuang."

"I don't seem like you have studied the beauty of the gold and silver jewelry car." Feng Xi didn't take it for granted. He looked closer to the gold leaf. There was indeed a short pulse at the petiole. I couldn't find it if I didn't deliberately look at it." Did you get this gold leaf in Changli Lake?"

"I was one step late when I was away from the lake. The person who broke the soul gate had already abandoned the nest. Although he had caught a remnant, he also committed suicide. I only found this gold leaf from him." Feng Breath playing with the golden leaf in his hand.

"So you chased to Qucheng and wanted to find the Qiyi headed by Qijia?" Feng Xi guessed.

Feng Xian nodded and put down the gold leaf in his hand, "Who would have come a step later, praying for the disappearance, so I found Shang Ye."

"How do you know that Shang is also related to this matter?" Feng Xi asked again, and there was no clue that Shang was also related to the Broken Soul Gate.

"I don't know." Who knows the abundance but said, "I'm just blindfolded, it's just a temptation."

Feng Xi raised his eyebrows at him.

Feng Xi smiled and said, "It is the house of the rich that must buy the broken soul gate, and the family still has the financial resources to pray for the family. The two are in the Qucheng, and they have contacts with each other, and they share the same scene. The fact of the Han family Strangely, maybe it’s not necessarily that both parties are involved, who would have really gotten me right."

Feng Xi murmured, and then said: "I just don't understand. Although Old Man's medicine is very expensive, but with the financial resources of Qi Yi and Shang Shang, you can buy as much as you want. That prescription, not to mention wiped out the entire Han family. Could it be..." Her eyes fell on Sipa on the table.

"I want to find the owner of this silk scarf, so I can know the reason about it." Feng Xi spread out the pink silk scarf and pointed his finger at the pattern embroidered on the scarf.

"You didn't find Qiyi?" Feng Xi asked looking at the pattern on Par.

"In the secret room of the Qixueyuan, only his corpse was found." There was a cold light flashing in Feng Xi's eyes, "and this piece of Sipa was found in a hidden institution when I searched the secret room. In a wooden box, Qiyi will hide, there must be a reason."

"Why do you decide that the owner of this silk par is related to this matter? Looking at this silk par, maybe which one you like best is for him." Feng Xi took the silk par on the table and rubbed it in his hands. Sipa is very soft, obviously silky, and has an elegant fragrance, pink color, only women will love, can't imagine a big man will use this, "And even the owner of this Sipa and this matter It’s relevant, but how can you find the owner based on this?