Chapter 57: Fanwai 1 Only the younger age at that time-doll articles

In the early summer afternoon, the sun shattered scattered shadows on the stone floor through the branches, the light wind blew, the trees whirling, the shadow whirling, and the known tweet, it was a song and dance, which stunned people faintly. Drowsy, that is, the palace guard who wants to play a twelve-point spirit can't stop the yawn on his lips.

But the summer sleepy bugs don't favor children. When the adults are comatose, they are full of energy.

Quietly bypassing the maiden squinting the fan beside the bed, gently opening the hall door, and then walking across the side of the guard with his head high and half-closed with his waist down, and walked down the promenade courtyard lightly.

It was eight years of Jingyan, at noon on April 12.

From the Royal Palace's Jitian Palace, Fengying Palace, Dianyan Palace, and Jinsheng Palace, a delicate and delicate exquisite doll slipped out.

After the Ziyi doll came out of the Palace of Flames, he looked around where he was and turned around to the left. Don't look at his small size, but his sword eyebrows and staring eyes, pursed his little red lips, looked up and took his hand, it seemed extremely serious. When the guards looked at his clothes, they knew that this must be the young man brought by King Ji, so they didn't dare to step forward and ask him to let him go around the palace.

After holding his little head and arrogantly "inspecting" the royal guard, he found that it was no different from his own palace, and he lost interest. He decided to explore the treasure land he found when he entered the palace-the Eight Waste Towers. , That is, the place where the father told him not to go again and again, but when he turned around, he saw a Xuanyi doll coming across from him.

The Xuanyi doll looks about his size, but his appearance is decidedly different. His complexion is white, his hair is dark, his eyebrows are long, and he has a gentle and well-behaved smile, which makes him feel close to his love, so when he passed the imperial garden, the palace people who trimmed the flowers and plants gave him gifts. So much so that he is now full of yellow, white, purple, red, and blue flowers and plants, lining that little white face, but it seems to be a little fairy falling from the sky, and occasionally came to visit this earthly palace.

The Purple Doll and the Xuanyi Doll looked at each other, and they were both looking at each other. After a while, the two dolls flicked their lips together.

One eye stared at the flowers and grass in the arms of the opposite doll, and it was extremely ashamed that the other man was holding flowers and grass.

One eye stared at the opposite doll's shoulders and chest, and looked down upon the other's age but pretended to be pretending.

After the two dolls stared at each other for a while, they stepped forward and at the same time, they would never step behind each other, nor would they show anxious looks, one was still serious and awe-inspiring, and the other was still smiling and amiable, both with a kind of extreme The fast and extremely calm footsteps walked towards each other, and when they were only one step away from each other, they also turned at the same time, and the goal was to embark on the same bluestone road.

When the two dolls stepped on the bluestone road at the same time, they could not help glancing at each other, and then quickly looked away. They stepped forward with a kind of king's momentum to patrol their territory, but they were only careless. Unanimously, this made the two dolls very unhappy, but they did not want to show weakness to each other one step, so they had to continue walking together, but the unwillingness of the heart had to show how to do it. This is not, one is smiling, the other is Seeing the edge, similarly, they are not happy to look at each other, so they turned their heads to look at the guards on both sides, and the reaction of the guards on the left and right sides was very contrasting.