Centaur Man x Reader

You walked through the park on a beautiful day. The park was designed specifically for Robot Masters like you to enjoy themselves. You were in a great mood today, and said hi to any other Robot Master that passed along.

As time passes by, you decided to head on home, but a signal passes through your communicator.

"This is a flood warning. Evacuate to higher grounds immediately"

Without hesitation, you follow other Robot Masters near you for a safe place to be when the flood hits. But as you cross a road you see a few robots helping humans to get to safety, and you decided to help along. The robots you were following kept going, but one stayed behind to help you.

"Need any help?" You heard someone say. You turned around only to meet the gaze of Centaur Man.

"Oh, um.. Yes please." You stuttered.

You had a crush on him, and you would stutter whenever you were near him.
Working with him just makes you feel awkward.

You and Centaur helped the humans reach the Evacuation Center. The flood was almost to the city, but you only had one more family to rescue.

"T-Take the rest of the family to the evacuation center, I-I will take the child!" You said to Centaur.

He nodded and galloped away. you picked up the child and sprinted to the Evacuation center. But the water was already in the city, and was spreading fast. You sprinted hard, but the flood was starting to catch up. Centaur already made it and started heading towards you, but before he could reach you, ran out of energy and collapsed without harming the child.

"C-Centaur, take the.. child and leave me...."

He had no choice but to take the child and gallop away. water was already splashing you, and you decided it would be the best to just go offline. But as water splashed all over you, you felt someone carry you. you were to weak to open your eyes, so you decided to go offline just for a little while, to save the little amount of energy left.

[few hours later]

You woke up to the sweet sound of nature and the warm sun warming your armor from the cold water. You were in a forest somehow, and you really couldn't remember anything, only of the water nearly drowning you. As you sat upright, you noticed an E-Tank in front of you. You decide to drink it to give you more energy.

"Need another?" You heard suddenly, which startled you.

"C-Centaur!" You said happily as you ran over to hug him. He was a little surprised of your hug, but then hugged you back.

"Thank you for saving me!" You said.

"Hey" he said, making you look into your eyes.

He kneeled down to kiss you softly on your lips, you were blushing like mad.

"You're welcome." he said with a smile.