Quick Man x Reader Part 3

"Hey kiddo, I'm back from the race!"

The door swung open, and Quick Man walked inside with a trophy in his hand.

"1st place as always." He said, adjusting his trophy on the shelf. He than sat down next to you and popped open an E-Tank.

"Congratulations!...but...what happened to your face...?" You placed your hand on his cheek, running your fingers over the little scratch marks that were marked on him.

"I just tripped while I was walking. Nothing major. Don't worry about it. He said.

"Remember last time you tripped? I'm worried about that accident happening again, Quick." You said, looking into his eyes.

"I know, sorry. I should really watch were I'm going..." He chuckled.

"You can be clumsy at times." You said.

"Hey, how about we have a little walk outside?" He suggested."Sure! Why not? I'll go with you." You got up and followed him outside the door.----------

You and Quick Man were now walking at a nature preserve. Every now and then, Quick Man would get the boomerang on his head stuck somewhere, but you two pretty much enjoyed walking around the preserve.

"Hey guys!" You heard a familiar voice say. You turned around and saw Wood Man stepping through the trees.

"Hey bro. How's it going?" Quick Man bumped fists with him.

"It's going great. So what are you guys doing here?" Wood Man asked.

"We're just taking a walk." Quick Man said, putting an arm around you.

"A walk? You hardly ever walk. You're always running to places." Wood Man joked.

"Anyways, have fun you two. If you see Snake Man, do me a favor and tell him to stop setting his extra snakes free. We already have enough of them here... It's gonna get overpopulated. See you later brother, and (Y/n)!" Said Wood Man as he waved goodbye.

"Alright, see ya!" Replied Quick Man.

"Extra Snakes? Snake Man's snakes? Uh, I think it's best we head back home..." You said nervously.

"Why? They're just snakes, how dangerous can they ge-"

Just then, a loud hiss came out from the bushes. Your first reaction was to jump back.

"It's only one measly snake." grinned Quick Man.

Then, more snakes came out of the bushes, resulting in 4...6...25?! There were too many to even count.

"Quick Man! Let's get out of here!" You jumped onto him, trying to get as far from the ground as possible.

"Oh man... Hang on tight...!" He held on to you right and jumped over the snakes. He then sprinted at a high speed and got out of the forest, putting you down.

"It's all good. No one was harm, and look, I didn't get hurt this time!" He said, but then he took one step and messed up his footing. He fell to the ground.

"...Quick!" You pulled him back up to a standing position. The top part of his boomerang on his helmet was chipped.

"Oh... Oops... He said embarrassedly.

"Are you ok?"

"I-it's starting to hurt a little... No big deal..." He replied.

You stood up and kissed him on the lips. "Does that feel better?"

"Yeah!" He said, smiling like a dork. "C'mon, let's go home."

"Okay. I'll hold onto you so you won't fall again. You fall all the time. You said.

"That's because I'm always falling for you."