Sparks will Fly (Spark Man x Reader)

You were having lunch with Hard Man, Snake Man, Gemini Man, Spark Man, Needle Man, Top Man, Shadow Man, and Magnet Man.

"Um...Spark Man...What are you doing?" You stare at Spark Man, who had many pieces of food skewered onto his electrodes.

"It's a kebab!" He replied.

You couldn't help but giggle at how cute and clueless Spark Man looked.

"That'ssss the dumbesssst thing I've ever sssseen." Snake Man hissed.

"That's not how you do it. You have to use a skewer! Top Man said after he slurped up his spaghetti.

"Why hold a skewer? I can't even hold anything. This is the farthest I could get." Spark Man chuckled.

"Let him be." Shadow Man said quietly after he finished his bowl of ramen.

"Magnet Man! Do you wan-"

"Hey, where's Gemini?" Magnet Man interrupted.

"After he saw what Snake Man was eating, he moved and now he's over there." Hard Man pointed to a tree in the distance.

"Hey Gemini! You want some of my kebab?" Spark Man shouted.

"No, thanks." You heard faintly.

Spark Man felt bad, since no one really liked his Electrode-Kebab idea, but mostly because he felt left out.

"H-hey guys... I'll be right back." Spark Man said quietly as he walked away.

After he was out of sight, the table grew quiet. After a few minutes, Spark Man did not return, and the table remained silent.

"You've hurt his feelings." Shadow Man said.

No one said a word, but you could see that the rest of the Robot Masters looked pitiful. You were the only one to get up and try to find Spark Man. You couldn't find him anywhere. Until eventually you found him sitting under a large tree in the forest.

You quietly sat next to him. "Hey, Spark Man." You said.

"H-Hey." He said, looking away and eating one of his kebabs.

"....Mind if I try one?" You said.

Spark Man finally looked into your eyes, in which his were filled with surprise and joy.

"Sure!!" He raised his electrode so you could hold it. You then took a bite out of a piece.

"This stuff is amazing!" You exclaimed. You kept taking bites out of it.

"You really think so?" Spark Man blushed a little.

"Of course!" You kept eating until there was nothing left of his electrode.

"Thank you!" He started to smile and feel better, but most notably, he was blushing.

"Um..." He started to nervously look around.

"What's the matter?" You replied.

He leaned forward, but stopped a few inches from your face to look around, then he kissed you on your cheek.

"You had something on your cheek..." Spark Man blushed a crimson red.

"Oh, Spark Man. You're too adorable!" You hug him and return the kiss. You and him got up to return to the other Robot Masters.

When you returned, everyone was eating kebabs, even Gemini Man, who returned from staying away from Snake Man. Everyone greeted Spark Man back.

"I wassss wrong. Thesssse are abssssolutey delicious!" Snake Man said as he bit into a piece of meat.

"Ssssorry about my rude behavior lately." Snake Man apologized.

"Yeah, me too." Magnet Man said.

"Me three!" Top Man said.

"I kinda didn't want any, because Snake made me lose my appetite... But in other words, I apologize." said Gemini.

"You guys are the best!" Spark Man said as he skewered more food onto his electrodes.

"KEBAB PARTY!!"