Proto Man (Blues) x Reader part 2

(Had a terrible stomachache when I wrote this, so it's kinda sucky. Anyways, enjoy what I managed to do.)

You were sitting on the grass outside Light Labs, playing with the blooming flowers on the grass. You then heard a familiar whistling, which meant that Proto Man is near. You turned around and ran to greet him.

"Hey, Blues!" You hugged him tightly, in which he kissed your forehead, which was his way of saying hello.

"I'd like to ask you something." You said, looking into his shades.

"Hm? What is it?" Blues cocked his head to the side in confusion.

"I want you to teach me how to fight!"

Blues stared at you for a little, as if you were joking.

"I mean, I just got upgraded, and I only fought once, and I'm not very good at it...maybe you could help me hone my skills?" You explained.

Blues thought about it for a moment.

"...Alright. I'll train you to become stronger." He said with a slight smile.

"Thank you so much!" You said as you hugged him.

-----------

Blues brought you to a deserted area, and shifted his left hand into an arm cannon, and so did you.

"Try to shoot at me." Blues said as he brought out his shield.

You tried to aim at Blues, but he was too fast and could easily dodge it.

"Try to predict where I'm about to land." Blues said, and soon enough, you managed to hit his shield multiple times. You stopped when you grew tired.

"Nice work, You're a quick learner. Let's take a break." Blues kissed you on the cheek and gave you an E-Tank.

"Thank you." You wiped your forehead and took a sip.

------------

Each day, Blues trained you to the point when you'd have actual battles together. You'd always lose against him, but each day you were getting closer to victory.

Today, you were having another battle, and you were close to winning, but you were running out of energy.

"Don't let your guard down." Blues shouted as he he blocked a few of your shots. He blasted a few back, though you easily dodged them.

You found a moment when he let his own guard down, and that's when you kicked him senseless and pinned him to the ground.

"Heh, I guess you've won." Blues smiled.

"You're an amazing fighter."

Tears welled up in your eyes as you pulled him off the ground. You hugged him with deep admiration.

"Thank you, Blues." You said.

Blues lowered his head and gave you a long, passionate kiss.

"C'mon. Let's go." Blues took off his scarf and wrapped it around your neck and hugged you as the two of you walked towards the sunset.

(AND THEN SUNSTAR APPEARED.)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(...Just kidding. Since I've been sleeping heavily due to my stomach sickness, I haven't had any ideas, so I just came up with a little training thingy. Hope ya like.)