Heart of Enker (Enker x Reader)

"Come on, (Y/N)! You're going to miss it!" Enker said as he was running ahead of you.

"Wait! slow down, you're going too fast!" You told him.

When you managed to catch up to Enker, he was sitting on the ground, under a tree. Enker lightly patted the ground, motioning you to sit next to him, so you sat down beside him, but you jumped a little when you heard a loud boom in the sky.

"Don't worry, they're just fireworks." Enker said, smiling.

"I forgot to tell you, Bomb Man set up some really cool fireworks, so I thought we could watch them together." He said over the loud bangs of the fireworks.

"That's really nice of you, Enker. Thank you for bringing me here." You tell him sweetly.

"No problem." He said.

The fireworks shot out pretty colors into the sky. As the fireworks were coming to an end, Enker put his arm around your shoulder, pulling you closer to him. You smiled and hugged his waist. As the fireworks stopped, Enker wanted to tell you something.

"Um.. (Y/N)...do you want to go ou-"

Beep!

"Sorry to interrupt you, Enker, I just got a call in my communicator"

"Oh.. That's ok..." Enker said, a little disappointed.

"....Ok. I'll be right there." You said into your communicator.

"Sorry Enker, I got to go, Mega Man promised he'd show me how to use my new arm cannon.

"I guess it's alright..." Enker said with a hint of jealousy.

"I'm glad you understand, I'll see you later." You said before you teleported off.

Alone, Enker sighed as he stood up, and repeatedly kicked a rock across the grass.

He'd been rebuilt by Dr. Light so he'd be a robot with free will and not target Mega Man anymore, but Enker couldn't help it, he became jealous. Mega Man just had to call in right before Enker could ask (Y/N) out. He's had a crush on her for a while. He thought the firework show would help him win (Y/N)'s heart, but his opportunity was destroyed when Mega Man called in.

What if Mega Man is keeping her all
to herself? Enker thought.

Just hearing himself think such thoughts made him feel large amounts of jealousy and envy.

--------

The next day, you were hanging out with Rock (Mega man without his battle armor) at the park. You and him had ice cream and talked about each life, when a spear lands just above Rock's head. You notice the yellow and orange colors, and you immediately recognize the spear's owner.

"Enker!" You shout worriedly.

"Why are you doing this?"

"I'm taking you back!" He yells as he tries to punch Rock, but he dodges, resulting in Enker punching the tree behind Rock.

"What do you mean..?" You yell back.

"I didn't take anything away from you!" Rock says confused.

"Yes you did! You took the one... I love." Enker says, falling to his knees when he says "love."

"W-what..?"

Enker raises his head.

"You mean... You didn't want to take her away from me..?" He says.

"Of course not." Rock says.

Enker stands up, and you run over to hug him.

"Enker... I'm sorry you got the wrong idea..." You said as you buried your face into his chest.

"No... It's my fault... I shouldn't have gotten jealous... but... can I ask you something?"

"What do you want to ask me?" You say.

"Will you go out with me?" Enker says.

"Of course I will!" You say happily.

He reaches over to kiss you passionately on your lips, holding onto your waist and you holding onto his neck.

He pulls away to pick you up bridal style and carries you away.

"That was weird..." Rock says to himself as he walks back to Dr. Light's lab.